Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need a thin but very stylish case!

I've had the neo, the slim cases from more-things, cozip, and gogo. By far neo is the bulkiest. It is almost the double the thickness of the other three.

I like the cozip b/c the quality of the finish feels very rubbery, and the front protector was great. It looks funny in pictures, but in hand it does look pretty good.

But I wanted a really stylish case that is small like you. I am now very happy with the clear PowerSupport crystal jacket (not the air jacket). I realized that the front protection was very important when I started to notice scratches on my bezel.

The case is the same size as the cozip. This has a smaller front protection trim than the cozip which is great.
    The case is solid. I dropped it and the case didn't come apart, and there is no movement of the phone within the case. My favorite part is that the case is clear. That's the stylish part, it shows off the Apple's design of the phone.

The case is expansive, but I think it's worth it b/c I use the belt clip on the visor of my car. It's great when you are talking on speakerphone while driving.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by alnk1015 View Post
    I've had the neo, the slim cases from more-things, cozip, and gogo. By far neo is the bulkiest. It is almost the double the thickness of the other three.
    i just got my neo in and i do agree with you that it is not at all a slim fitting case and does double the thickness - it is very bulky in the pocket but does easily slide in and out - the protect seems to be supurb - i especially like the fact that it comes with accessories to "plug" up some of the unused holes in the phone (headphone jack, charger port) - but overall to me it is to thick

i looked at the cozip cases - are they really that cheap? also where would be the best place to purchase one? and does the front cover really look like this - not sure if i like anything around the sensors being covered.

i also looked up the powersupport clear case you mentioned - it does look nice but i wouldn't need anything else but the case - not sure if the price would be worth it then.. cozip might be a cheap test
    Last edited by silent1643; 03-27-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

I work construction...I drop my iphone ALL the time.I have incase slider,and I LOVE IT..it has some scaches and dents but not one crack..
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    I work construction...I drop my iphone ALL the time.I have incase slider,and I LOVE IT..it has some scaches and dents but not one crack..
    I got the Incase slider for my phone too, I like it a lot.
    make it a great day!

I got my cozip case from amazon.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12