+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Otterbox defender or armor series case?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I would like to buy a very good case for iPod touch. i was looking at the cases that Otterbox makes and the ones that really caught my eye was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Otterbox defender or armor series case?
    I would like to buy a very good case for iPod touch. i was looking at the cases that Otterbox makes and the ones that really caught my eye was the defender and the armor cases. i saw that the armor case was big and bulky but also waterproof. the defender was a lot smaller than the armor but i don't think its waterproof (correct me i if i'm wrong.) is the armor case really that much bigger than the actual iPod itself? I just don't want anything to happen to my baby so which one should i get?

Also, money isn't a option so feel free to give me names of better cases.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

I like the incase

moved to Accessory Review

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

i have the defender (yellow and black) and im pretty satisfied with it. i work in a carpentry wood shop and there is always sawdust everywhere. the case really helps keep most of it out. but the silicone outer skin, after removing it only twice, has become a little bit lose and not as tight as it first was. and the headphone cover sometimes comes open without notice in my pocket, but i carry it top down in my pocket. this could be the reason.

but you are right, the defender is not waterproof, just water resistant like for splashes. hope that helps you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    i have the defender (yellow and black) and im pretty satisfied with it. i work in a carpentry wood shop and there is always sawdust everywhere. the case really helps keep most of it out. but the silicone outer skin, after removing it only twice, has become a little bit lose and not as tight as it first was. and the headphone cover sometimes comes open without notice in my pocket, but i carry it top down in my pocket. this could be the reason.

but you are right, the defender is not waterproof, just water resistant like for splashes. hope that helps you.
    i could write the exact same review, same job, same case, except my silicone has been off hundreds of times, and is still awesome, and the otterbox customer service is hands down the best there is!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

defender