+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I get these when I get my 3g?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Heres some stuff I might buy once I get a 3g if I get enough money... [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KX1442/ref=s9_sdps_c2_s5_p23_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_ rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=080MBF4V09NRY8ECHNZ3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: CaseCrown iPhone 3G Soft Polycarbonate Slim Fit Case - Red: Electronics[/ame]
    Thanks

Default Should I get these when I get my 3g?
    Heres some stuff I might buy once I get a 3g if I get enough money...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KX1442/ref=s9_sdps_c2_s5_p23_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_ rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=080MBF4V09NRY8ECHNZ3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: CaseCrown iPhone 3G Soft Polycarbonate Slim Fit Case - Red: Electronics[/ame]

^ red case CaseCrown

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/elago-Crystal-iPhone-Microfiber-Cleaner/dp/B001CLFQBE/ref=pd_sim_e_5]Amazon.com: elago Crystal Clear Film Set for iPhone 3G + Microfiber Cleaner (Made in USA): Electronics[/ame]

^ Elago crystal clear film set + micro fiber cleaner

My iPhone is a Part of Me dejawoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Imo,no need to buy a clear film for iphone.Just buy a power slider(case)to increase the battery life&have a full protection...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I buy screen protector things from dealextreme and they're like $1-2 with free shipping and work like a charm.

Thanks

no don't get that case... ur white apple will get all scratched up. :[
    and u know what else? the case isn't great because [i had it b4] when u take the case all u'll see some cracks on ur iphone.. meaning it doesn't protect ur phone from anything but scratches.

and the screen protector.. usually they come with the case.. so hold off on buying them.
    plus, i dont know which ones are the best ones even though i've tried lots.

Thanks

How about this case? [ame=http://www.amazon.com/elago-iPhone-Slim-Fit-Case/dp/B001GZO10I/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_c]Amazon.com: elago iPhone 3G Slim Fit Case - Black (Made in Korea): Electronics[/ame]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tokyo's Avatar
    Thanks

You realize that these cases get smudgey right? And there lint and dirt catchers? Id go for a naked case, it will completely cover/protect your whole phone and show it off very cleanly.

The Naked Case for iPhone 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally am a fan of the clarifi case. I like the addition of the macro lens, comes in handy for close up pics.
    Gives thanks...Do you?

Thanks

There are several good cases for iPhone 3G. Some like the Naked Case, others like the Capsule Rebel or Incase Slider. Honestly, if you want a good case that offers good protection, don't cheap out. Cheap case = breaks easily. My Capsule Rebels (I have a few dif colors now) have lasted drop after drop.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

nah. dont get that case either. Don't go cheap n don't go too expensive on ur case. Hold old r u btw?
    this is my case i use.. my phone hasn't cracked yet. the case is okay.. wish it covered more, but for the most part i like it bcuz it's slim.. has a nice texture. cute.. just good compared to most.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-Feather-Fitted-iPhone-Magenta/dp/B001HDFNKQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1236630029&s r=1-15]Amazon.com: Incipio Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for iPhone 3G (Magenta - Ultra Light Weight): Electronics[/ame]

Here's my case in teal and red.. there's black too if u look around. It comes with 2 screen protectors.

[if u get the INCIPIO brand case.. cheapest would be 17.49 total from wireless rage on amazon]

Amazon.com: Used and New: Incipio Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for iPhone 3G (Turqoise - Ultra Light Weight )

Amazon.com: Used and New: Incipio Feather Slim Form Fitted Case for iPhone 3G (Red - Ultra Light Weight)
    Last edited by zanaozana; 03-09-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost