Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Guardfilm full body gaurd for the iPhone

Default Guardfilm full body gaurd for the iPhone
    http://www.guardfilm.com/iphone.htm

This is a great invisible case. I bought the full body gaurd, but really, you only need the face gaurd. I highly recommend it since after using the touchpad, there is NO visible smudges or fingerprints.

Even with the full body gaurd, it fits like a glove into the dock. This case is virtually invisible and will prevent from scratches and abrasions. The transparent urethane plastic has a very nice feel to it and fits onto the iPhone perfectly.

My only gripe with the full body case is that it isn't actually full, it doesn't really cover the metal outline of the iPhone, but nontheless covers the whole back and front, and even the Home button.

Installation is not that easy, as you must submerge the guardfilm into water+drop of soap before applying. Just turn off your iPhone and you'll be fine, dont worry about water seeping through.

If you're sick of those bulky, ugly, nasty feeling silicon cases, get a guardfilm! I had one on my iPod and after seeing (or not even seeing it, i had to point out that a case was actually on my iPod) my friends thought it was amazing and bought it for their iPods also. The day I ordered my iPhone, I ordered a guardfilm for it, knowing it would be the same great, cheap product. Why hide the beauty of the iPhone with any other case but the guardfilm?!

Score: 9/10
    Last edited by ranova; 09-13-2007 at 04:17 PM.

Default Ghetto
    I hate to rain on your parade, but this case is quite awful... you might as well buy some plastic baggies from Walmart. I just purchased a product from http://www.bestskinsever.com and it is MAGNIFICENT. Best protection I've ever invested in, well besides Trojans....

On the plus side, your product looks like it does what it says...

UPDATE: OMG, I'm sorry... I was just looking at the photos wrong.. and didnt read your whole review. My apologies. Looks quite similar to bestskinever
    Last edited by mrblader; 09-17-2007 at 09:25 PM.

yea they do look the same. but the bestskinsever looks a little bit more rough than guardfilm