+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InvisibleSHIELD - question.

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
So I bought a full body invisible shield for my iPhone and I applied the back and the front, i didnt like the back so i threw out the backk
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default InvisibleSHIELD - question.
    So I bought a full body invisible shield for my iPhone
    and I applied the back and the front, i didnt like the back so i threw out the backk keeping the front. And I just got a replacement on the website, but i need to send back the stuff, I'm missing the back piece, but im currently using a bodyguardz back, what if i send them the bodyguardz back and invisibleshield front lol..

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Why not just call 'em and be honest .... say you didn't like the back and removed it, but the screen is ok. Then request a refund for the difference between the full-body and the screen only. You'll probably get something back and sleep better at night

BTW: InvisibleSHIELD is a pretty good company. I bought one, installed only the screen but wasn't satisfied. Didn't like the slightly sticky surface, nor the texture. They offered a full refund ... which I accepted. I highly recommend them because they stand-by their product and want the customer to be satisfied.
    Last edited by Mes; 02-25-2009 at 05:12 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

keviNNz (02-26-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol thank you, you were so right, i told them about my incident and they waived it

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for contacting ZAGG, home of the invisibleSHIELD! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

In regards to your email, we will waive the return of your invisibleSHIELD for the Apple iPhone 1st Gen (Full Body) on your order number IC######. Please remember for all future replacements, you will always have to return the invisibleSHIELD that is being replaced.

Thank you for choosing the invisibleSHIELD. We appreciate your business!

All the best,

BETTY C.
    Customer Service Representative

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was thinking of getting their product but I know for sure putting it on, I would certainly mess up. I'm currently using the incase rubber case and apple's matte finish that resists smudges.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i got the invisible shield myself, and i liked it at first. i took it off to clean underneath it, as dirt will build up, and noticed many small scratches on the back and the chrome trim on front.....

think imma go back to the rubber case and screen protector....any other cool cases out there?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i got replacement like 3-4 times already. love it and it works great.

i used to teh agent18 case n it scratches my phone after a while..
    2006 Honda CBR600RR

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my friend has the "otter box" case and he loves it. it makes the phone kinda bulky, but protects it no problem....

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

^The otterbox is certainly the "tank" of cases.

I use Invisible shield and love it...never had any issues either. Have tried the others, seem to like the Zagg the best.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keviNNz View Post
    So I bought a full body invisible shield for my iPhone
    and I applied the back and the front, i didnt like the back so i threw out the backk keeping the front. And I just got a replacement on the website, but i need to send back the stuff, I'm missing the back piece, but im currently using a bodyguardz back, what if i send them the bodyguardz back and invisibleshield front lol..
    I didn't realize they would replace it free of charge even if I'm the one that screwed it up, so in disgust, I ripped off the back part and threw it in the trash. My replacement is on the way, I'll have some explaining to do when I send back a front protector only.

Thanks

I have just the front part of the Zagg cover and it is AMAZING. lots of complaints I have heard is it takes forever to install and/or is difficult.

I just sprayed the crap out of it, slid it into place, and squeegeed it.

Took me about 5 minutes and you cant even tell its there. When people see my phone they typically dont know there is a screen cover on it til I tell them.

Couldn't recommend it enough. (Back seems like it would be a pain to install though with all the curves, havent tried it though)

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

iPhone? More like MyPhone dman112's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah they are good like that i had no problem when i was talking to them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djjessejames's Avatar
    Tha Hills & Valley of the Sticky Icky Icky...ooo wee.
    Thanks

Zagg is the bomb for a stand beside you company.
    Five iPhones and SEVEN replacments.
    When appling...

'Patience is a virtue'