Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shure i2c-m headphones for only $20!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Shure i2c-m headphones for only $20!
    Great deal, they are about $80 from the shure website. I just ordered a pair for myself. Things to note about this model: 1)there is a microphone and IPHONE COMPATIBLE; 2)no button on the mic; 3)great sound quality, and CHEAPER than oem apple.

So get them while supplies last. I kind of wished i got another set, but i'm a poor college kid.

***edit: WHOOPS! so excited about the find, i forgot to post the link:
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Shure-I2C-M-Stereo-Mobile-Headset/dp/B000ZPOPIS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=12354440 43&sr=8-1[/ame]
    Last edited by phung717; 02-23-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Dude, you gonna tell us from where?? LOL

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

He added the link with the graphic in his post... sorry for reposting link to where to get them......... at least everyone will know where to buy them at! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by phung717 View Post
    Great deal, they are about $80 from the shure website. I just ordered a pair for myself. Things to note about this model: 1)there is a microphone and IPHONE COMPATIBLE; 2)no button on the mic; 3)great sound quality, and CHEAPER than oem apple.

So get them while supplies last. I kind of wished i got another set, but i'm a poor college kid.

***edit: WHOOPS! so excited about the find, i forgot to post the link:
    Amazon.com: Shure I2C-M Stereo Mobile Headset: Electronics
    Here is a website selling them for $20.00
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZPOPIS/ref=nosim/?tag=dealighted0b-20&linkCode=as1]Amazon.com: Shure I2C-M Stereo Mobile Headset: Electronics[/ame]
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 02-23-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Green Apple
    Thanks

i hope some of you guys were able to catch in on the great deal... it appears the headset is no longer offered for $20, but is not up to the mid-high $30 range.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phung717 View Post
    i hope some of you guys were able to catch in on the great deal... it appears the headset is no longer offered for $20, but is not up to the mid-high $30 range.
    I just checked out your link and mine as well and they are still listed for the same price....

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    I just checked out your link and mine as well and they are still listed for the same price....
    Op's! Not anymore your right they changed the price... I just rechecked and now it is as you stated...

I did not buy them because I like my SkullCandy ones

But thank you for this wonderful information while it lasted!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 02-24-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

i got myself these a while back, horrible... i was kinda sad as i heard nothing but good things from shure headphones, they never stay in, design is not really innovative, just annoying, the wire is WAY TOO D*MN THICK, and its bass is PATHETIC to say the least. waste of my cash =(.

Green Apple
    Thanks

After about a weeks use, this is my take on this product.
    Strengths: sound quality; the sound isolation is great (I like to use these while studying so I can't hear anything but my music and no I don't like to blast my music and become deaf by age 30); fitment was awkward at first but after swapping to the small size pluggs and then using the left headphone in my right ear and vice versa, it fit very well.
    Weaknesses: the quality of the speakers in the headphones are so great it makes some if my downloaded music at 192kbs sound a little fuzzy; yeah the material that the wires are made up of are not as flexible as I would like especially that thick part on the bottom half; no button on microphone; microphone piece is quite large...

Although prices do range from $35-80. I don't know if I would pay anything over $40. Shure has a few things to fix. But I paid only $20 during this special offer and think it was well worth it.
    Last edited by phung717; 03-03-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Shure makes quality audio stuff!!! I love my shure e4c earphones!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

too bad I missed it

Me too was in the market for one and especially with the mic..