Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Glitz And The Glamour - iPhone Cases

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Default The Glitz And The Glamour - iPhone Cases
    These looked pretty sharp to me and thinking of buying one... love the colors you can choose and also the glitz and glamour! LOL

Solo and Solo FX

Slip your iPhone into a slim-fitting iSkin solo and instantly give your beloved device a fashion makeover with bright, bold color and glamorous style.

The iSkin solo and the new solo FX feature an ultra high-gloss finish, and are designed to perfectly encapsulate the iPhone’s contours, giving you the sleek look of a hard case, but the shock absorbing protection of a soft case. The iSkin solo FX raises the bar with an embossed designer pattern that screams chic, and features a unique mirror screen protector for the ultimate look.

Carefully crafted for a precise fit, the iSkin solo and solo FX perfectly encapsulate the iPhone 3G’s elegant contours in a beautiful, high-gloss bodysuit. The iSkin solo FX raises the style bar even further by adding an embossed designer pattern that demands attention, and a fabulous mirror film that you’ll wonder how you ever lived without.

Delivering fashionable everyday protection against impact, scratches, dirt, dust, and everyday hazards, the form-fitting solo and solo FX are also hot/cold temperature resistant, odorless, and available in a range of stunning high-gloss color options.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

mniceguy81 (02-07-2009)

I hate these cases personally, they are sort of soft and sort of hard and I really dont like them. But they have no watermark effect and looks nice

oh I like these. I have a incipio case for my 3G and I think its to soft. I liked the incase I had for my first iphone better. I wonder how these compare.

Thanks

I have the incase on my first gen iphone and I also have it on my 3G... I have the red Metallic one.... its pretty popular for both men and woman... but I love the looks of these also... I am looking at the Solo FX one myself.... I would rather have it kinda hard then soft... the soft ones always seem to pick up lint...

Green Apple
    Thanks

dang it, i really want a 3G now just so i can get an FX and a switcheasy rebel... there aren't any cool cases for the 2g
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

^Haha, yeah...2g cases kinda fell to the wayside after the 3g came out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

85ttype (02-22-2009)

Thanks

Whats cool also is you can get earphones to match the case as well....

Add the XLR

And while you’re adding some eye-catching iSkin solo or solo FX style to your world, make sure you include the color-matching CERULEAN XLR earphones, too! Delivering up-level audio with crisp, deep and brilliantly balanced sound, the surprisingly affordable CERULEAN XLR earphones fabulously complete your chic iPhone 3G outfit!

iSkin Cerulean Earphones- Made for iPod with iSkin.

The solid colors ones are alright, but I'm not too fond of the ones with the circles. I wonder if they're extra grippy since they have a glossy finish.

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    Whats cool also is you can get earphones to match the case as well....
    If you're into that. I thought for awhile they were offering a discount if you got the headphones with it, but I don't see it now. I'm not a fan of the unevenly split headphones anyways...it makes me feel like my head is tipping to one side.
    Last edited by iZilla_Pod; 02-07-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I personally like these cases, they look awesome, don't make the 3g extra bulky and they offer protection for the phone.
    mod edit/links removed

just bought one today cause i can't find a case for my 2g. it's a lil loose in the middle but will do the job.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbawokee View Post
    just bought one today cause i can't find a case for my 2g. it's a lil loose in the middle but will do the job.
    Please post pics if you can... would like to see where it is loose... Thanks!

Thanks

ahhhhh looks nice but sadly im on first gen ifone and running t-mobile...i like the case and colors to pick from..dam they left us 1st gen ifone users in the gutter all the cool case are for ifone 3g gosh it will be expensive to use that case for me..cancel t-mobile and go with att expensive plans just to use this case.still have one year to go with t-mo...but i might go with att if the next iphone is a bad ***

damm you case makers out there make some cool ones for iphone 1st gen too..

i have white and black incase for now

anyone know if they have a similar case like that for ifone 1st gen?
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    dam they left us 1st gen ifone users in the gutter all the cool case are for ifone 3g
    I could not agree more !... I see all these 3G cases in the stores and I'm like, "why couldnt they have thought of these for the 2G !?"

i'm currently using Speck Product's Armorskin... very good case but so bulky.. and I totally forgot about my speaker dock when I bought this so I cant even use it anymore.