+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Griffin Elan Snap-in Case for iPhone

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
anyone seen or purchased this? thoughts? Elan Snap-in
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Griffin Elan Snap-in Case for iPhone
    anyone seen or purchased this?

thoughts?

Elan Snap-in

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i bought this along with my phone....its great!!

Thanks

second that... for me, a lot of the other cases i saw either took away from the look and style of the iPhone or affected functionality (e.g. raised edge makes tapping items close to the edge of the screen a little more difficult)

Thanks

man i want the elan snap in but this guy i saw at apple store had his mounted in the horizontal postition and it slipped out and hit floor, do you have to crush it a little to have it put tension on phone?

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I got this case for review and liked it alright. The iPhone fit great in the one I had if the holster was in the vertical position, but if horizontal I was scared of it falling out. It was a good simple design, but the DLO Hip pouch is the way to go.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have this case and I use it in the horizontal postition works awesome. It is a nice snug fit. I don't understand how that guy droped his phone unless it was not all the way in the case.. Mine fits very nice and snug can't see it falling out..

Thanks

ok, wow, i finally bought this one after a few cases, i think i am staying with this one, it is great so far, doesnt fall out i keep screen out so it is snug and have a screen protector, the crystal one from apple store, i love it, i can clip to belt and to visor in truck and can set down with out having to be extra careful

Thanks
    I got this case with my phone and loved it. However it broke already. I don't know if it was a freak accident why it broke or the plastic on the clip is cheap but it completely snapped at the hinge. Has that happened to anyone else?

Ah, I was just looking at reviews on the Apple Store website and more than a few people had the same problem. I was thinking of going to buy it again but I guess I'll go with something else now.
    Last edited by PhatKid; 07-25-2007 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I am The One.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had the clip break too... Word of advice, take it back to Apple or call Griffin, they have a 1 year warranty on this case and WILL replace it!

Thanks

it's cr@p cuz it only let's you clip it on with the face-out, but if you want it to have in your pocket it's a tight fit.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Avoid this case like the plague. Clip keeps breaking, sending the phone spiraling to the ground. Ended up just getting a complete refund. Awaiting the iskin REVO case. Something with more shock absorption seems to be best for me. GL

Thanks

and mine has had one side of the belt clip pivot hinge break, sucks, i was even wearing it, i picked up before work and went to clip to belt and said, man this clip feels weird, well one side was broken so the clipw as held on with one side