Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can anyone tell me what this is?

Default Can anyone tell me what this is?
    I found myself rummaging through my massive collection of multi colored wires, and I came across this.

No idea where it came from or what it is.
    I think maybe a relative picked it up somewhere and dropped it on me and I completely disregarded it and threw it down somewhere.
    I assume that its some kind of ac or dc charger for the iPhone or iPod.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

my guess is it's the monster cable charger attachment for your iphone/ipod. I know radioshack a while back used to sell a single charger in which you can buy multiple different ends to connect with various electronics that you have...

**note** i think it's monster cable brand?
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

yeah looks like its from some modular power supply

It has an InVue logo on it and personally I don't think I've ever heard of it.
    I did a little research but I can't find anything on it.
    And also it has numbers on it which I assume is the model number and they are AF7114A.

I am not absolutely positive about this but I was at BestBuy the other day and I was looking at the 3G devices on display and they were connected to chargers that looked just like that, the adapter was plugged into the iPhone and then the ac/dc type end was plugged into the security device attatched to the back of the phone... to charge it obviously. Other than that... I have never seen such a cord.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daiskei For This Useful Post:

DylanYo (01-06-2009)