+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ifrogz order plz read

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
alright im going to be ordering some items from ifrogz does any1 have any advice or if you ordered them how are they like build wise and quality cuz i
    Thanks

Default Ifrogz order plz read
    alright im going to be ordering some items from ifrogz does any1 have any advice or if you ordered them how are they like build wise and quality cuz i seen another thread and thats where i got the idea to shop there

im ordering 2 iBAGZ

Fits Adapter

Ear Pollution Plugz Brown n Blue

and with priority 3-5 day shipping and the 20% off everything in the store my total is only $17.86

and shipping alone is 7.50 so im only paying 10 bucks for 2 ibags an adapter and a pair of headphones not bad right?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have the ibagz and fitz adapter, i like the bag a lot... actually i have 2 fitz adapters b/c their stupid confirmation page really isn't a confirmation page... i went to order one, decided i wanted to add a luxe case for my cousin's itouch... but relaly ended up being charged another fitz... decided just to deal with it..

let me know how you like the ear pollution plugs... i'm not sure if i want to get them or the skull candies for my iphone headphone mod.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Thanks

you can get the pollutions for 5 bux but just in brown and blue thats why im getting them and you gotta link on the skull candies... and hows the ibags im gettin two they only 1.99 are they as good as it says

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah, i think the ibagz are definitely worth the $1.99. they have a triple ziploc along with a vecro...I've only used it once so i can't give a great review, but hey, it's only $2.

as for the skull candies.. they usually run for about $10-$15. I think the model is "ink'd"... look them up on google, i know target circuit city ect carry them and you can find them for a good price.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Thanks

iight thx and is does the touch scrn work throught the bag?