Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible shield. All hype? Help me :(

Default Invisible shield. All hype? Help me :(
    am I the only one who thinks this product is over rated? I just installed mine about 1 hour ago and it looks like crap. yet every video I see on it theirs intalls no problem and looks amazing within 5 minutes, so why does mine have to look so crappy? and the back piece is impossible to line up perfectly so that one side doesn't come up over the side and over the screen. so I had to peel it off and reinstall it but guess what? I'm all out of the spray it came with. what do I do?

Call Invisible shield, you do have lifetime warrenty. Explain to them that you had a rough time installing it and didnt get it right and ran out of their spray and if they are as nice as I heard them; they might send you another bottle.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You can just add more water to your bottle. Should work just fine for you. I to had a hard time with mine and that was their answer. If you can't get it to work right they will send you another for $4 under warranty and you can try again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philminator View Post
    am I the only one who thinks this product is over rated? I just installed mine about 1 hour ago and it looks like crap. yet every video I see on it theirs intalls no problem and looks amazing within 5 minutes, so why does mine have to look so crappy? and the back piece is impossible to line up perfectly so that one side doesn't come up over the side and over the screen. so I had to peel it off and reinstall it but guess what? I'm all out of the spray it came with. what do I do?
    actually they use to send you replacement shield for free after you registered it. you'd only have to pay shipping for it. I heard it's different now. I love my shield for my 2G iPhone but hate this new one I got for my 3G.
    The side pieces are just popping up all over.
    The first one I had over a year and never have to do anything with it.
    If you ran out of solution, they use to just say put a drop of any clear liquid soap mixed with a pint of water and just fill their spray bottle with it works just fine.

thanks I bought it from some guy who owns a shop he had brought it to my house. I never got a receipt hopefully I can still get another one. is it possible after 2 or 3 days for the bubbles to just magically dissapear?

thanks I bought it from some guy who owns a shop he had brought it to my house. I never got a receipt hopefully I can still get another one. is it possible after 2 or 3 days for the bubbles to just magically dissapear?
    Man, if you have gotten bubbles with that thing then I have no idea how you put it on. It is so thick and you should have wet it enough to where you should not have gotten any bubbles at all! But I am not sure on the bubbles because I have gotten a couple of these and no bubbles so far.
    IPhone 2G 16gb unlocked and jailbroke on version 2.1
    Had a 3G, but love my 2G more. lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Its not all hype.

The Invisible Shield is the best thing EVER!

It took me a bottle to get it right now my first phone. I got it right just as the bottle was about to get over. Lol.

It was easy as hell on the second phone.

i agree, the invisible shield is a great product. wasn't too difficult to install, just had to re-align it a few times. definitely worth it.

Eh, i put mine on like a few weeks ago and it has a weird texture on it, im fine with it because when u look at it it seems normal its when u take a real good look @ it.

although ive dropped my phone 3-6 times since ive put it on and it still has protected it.
    Latest Sig

Believe me, it is very, very hard to install, but only practice makes perfect

Today I installed my 3rd Bodyguardz, and this one is so crystal clear and pristine it is just amazing, as if there is nothing there at all.

If you need a couple of installation tips PM me.

Or check out my review here (has some install tips) :Zagg InvisibleSHIELD for iPhone 3G Review

Green Apple
    Thanks

i've installed it to the screen of my iphone and to my cousin's itouch, full body... i think the front screen is great... but that back is tough.. took a few times to lift and take off and spray to get it... and even then, i ended up leaving a corner a little messed up... the sides were not sticking so i had to let it sit for a few mins... maybe 10 to allow it a dry up a bit...

overall, i'm satisified with the protection is provides... the tacky feeling really isn't all that tacky... i love the product... just wished it wasn't so hard to get it perfectly on the back.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Honestly i don't understand how people have issues installing it. I got tired of payin 20 for the same thing you get from BSE for less then $10. Only differnce is you just get 1 and don't get any solution, all the solution really is...is baby hair soup and water. Long as you spray the skin evenly and take your time...it shouldn't have a single issue.
    -Cobra

it should vanish like in 12 hours or so

iPhone? More like MyPhone BoneCrif's Avatar
    Thanks

ZAGG | Installation Videos
    In case you need a little bit of help, there's a video of them installing it on the iPhone