+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZAGG Z.buds

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Anyone using the Z.buds from ZAGG? If so how do they compare to other headphones you have tried. Looking for a new setup of headphones for my iPhone 3G but
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default ZAGG Z.buds
    Anyone using the Z.buds from ZAGG? If so how do they compare to other headphones you have tried. Looking for a new setup of headphones for my iPhone 3G but I am not sure what to get. Is BOSE the best? What's your thoughts?

Thanks,
    BILL

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The Zagg are "cool". But I doubt their worth the 80$ in sound quality.

The Bose are overpriced and expensive as hell, and not worth it.

If you want great earphones with a mic.

Get the NuForce NE-7M. Their regarded better than most 150$ earphones.
    For just 50$, you cant go wrong.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/NuForce-NE-7M-Earphones-Headset-Compatible/dp/B001BL8BO4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=A235PXMX0JATIS&s=generic&qid= 1230057550&sr=1-3]Amazon.com: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible): Electronics[/ame]
    Last edited by Ad1tya; 12-23-2008 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks

Awfully nice for a ZAGG rep to plug his stuff here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
    The Zagg are "cool". But I doubt their worth the 80$ in sound quality.

The Bose are overpriced and expensive as hell, and not worth it.

If you want great earphones with a mic.

Get the NuForce NE-7M. Their regarded better than most 150$ earphones.
    For just 50$, you cant go wrong.

Amazon.com: NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible): Electronics
    Thanks! I will check into these. Hard to beat that price on good headphones.
    Last edited by bgattis; 12-23-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok..

So, I couldnt help myself.

Ive just ordered the Z.Buds. I just want those easy to manage cords!!!

Im also ordering the NuForce NE-7M's soon. Theyll turn out to be even cheaper than the Z.buds....

Whatever I like better, Ill keep and give the other one to my girl.
    (I got them for a good 20% discount using a code I had due to my earlier purchases! )
    So ive paid about 62$ including 10$ shipping to India. (I really hope they get here sooner than 7-10 days. Id love having them by New years!)

Ill have a review out as soon as I get them.

Will compare them to the CX300's & CX500's that I have.

Edit : Just got 2 more! So, If you want the discount code, Id be happy to give it to you! .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ad1tya,

just sent you a PM. I'll take one code if you still have it. Was actually deciding to order a pair.

thanks

Thanks

I did end up ordering from Zagg. With coupon I got it for $59 shipped. I figure they are worth every penny of that from what I have read. Just waiting to get them now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Z Buds 30% off
    Hey guys,
    I just bought a pair of the website and now you can get 30% off anything including Z Buds. When everything was done, including shipping, I ended up paying $53. Now is the time to tryout the Z Buds if you were considering buying them. They also send you an email to send out to friends for 20% off one time buy.

Green Apple
    Thanks

... is anyone gonna ban that person? ^^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacktaylor73 View Post
    ... is anyone gonna ban that person? ^^^
    I marked it as SPAM. Hopefully it will get removed.

I know. I just thought it was funny that you posted on here. After the reviews I have read I ordered the Z.BUDDS and await the arrival!
    Last edited by bgattis; 12-29-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Default good for running?
    Just wondering if anyone has tried these for running...next to sound quality, my main concern is the earphones staying in no matter how fast I'm running.

Also does anyone have a 20% off code? They're back up to 80 bucks, which is too steep for me to buy them in the first place...

Green Apple
    Thanks

$80... i would rather spend my money on a pair of shure or bose... zagg isn't a company i would go for headphones from.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Thanks

80$?

These are 50$ headphones. not 80$.

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go for beats by dr. dre, either the studio model or the tour. the studio model is the DJ headphones while the tour model is the in-ear earphones. These are the best yet. It is made by a company named Monster.

it is expensive but it is worth it for me. the studio model runs for $349 while the tour model runs at $149.

I would go for beats by dr. dre, either the studio model or the tour. the studio model is the DJ headphones while the tour model is the in-ear earphones. These are the best yet. It is made by a company named Monster.

it is expensive but it is worth it for me. the studio model runs for $349 while the tour model runs at $149.
    Last edited by calebdexter; 01-03-2009 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

80$?

These are 50$ headphones. not 80$.
    yeah, go on the zagg website, they're at $80 unless you have a coupon code.

Quote Originally Posted by calebdexter View Post

and Dr. Dre has no knowledge of producing quality headphones. Some company probably just stamped his name on them, doubled the price, and bam, people go nuts. What does he have on companies such as Shure, Bose, and Etymotic?
    Last edited by phung717; 01-03-2009 at 07:11 AM.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Thanks

Ofcourse you gotta use Coupon codes.

Im not sure their worth 80$ either. But 50$, they definitely are.

That said, I haven't received mine yet, so cant say much about the audio quality.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ofcourse you gotta use Coupon codes.

Im not sure their worth 80$ either. But 50$, they definitely are.

That said, I haven't received mine yet, so cant say much about the audio quality.
    and hopefully you'll be able to do a review on them? lol... have you ever tried other $50 headphones? what are they like... i've read somewhere they sound like skull candies.

iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phung717 View Post
    yeah, go on the zagg website, they're at $80 unless you have a coupon code.

and Dr. Dre has no knowledge of producing quality headphones. Some company probably just stamped his name on them, doubled the price, and bam, people go nuts. What does he have on companies such as Shure, Bose, and Etymotic?
    The company who produces this headphones is Monster. and they have collaborated with Dr. Dre when doing these quality headphones, I have the tour model of the beats and let me personally tell you, it is better than Bose or Shure Earphones, I can say that because my dad has a Bose earphones, and I have indeeed compared their differences, from the low frequency sound output to its bass. It has also the patented flat wired or what they called "duraflex" cables which indeed a tangle-free wire for earphones. It matches my iphone case which is the iskin revo 2 diablo red. Next time, do some in-depth research before saying stuff like that, I know what im talking about because I personally own one.

With that being said, I think the beats tour model can be relatively similar to the Sennheiser in-ear earphones models for iphone, I am not sure because I haven't tested one yet but based from its specs, they are quite the same.

Thanks

You cant really go by specs on Headphones.

I will be doing a review of the Zbuds.
    Ill be comparing it to the CX300, CX500.