+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2G charger...

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I ordered these two chargers... wall: DealExtreme: $4.81 AC Charger for iPhone (100~240V AC) car: DealExtreme: $4.33 Car Charger for iPhone (12~24V Input) The car charger works just fine but
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 2G charger...
    I ordered these two chargers...
    wall: DealExtreme: $4.81 AC Charger for iPhone (100~240V AC)
    car: DealExtreme: $4.33 Car Charger for iPhone (12~24V Input)

The car charger works just fine but when the wall charger is plugged in, the iPhone seems weird in that when I'm in the text message window, I need to very very lightly touch the screen with the smallest bit of my finger to actually open a text msg, and if I press on the text msg with my whole finger the screen just kinda scrolls a bit up and down... it seems like it's over charging it or something...

Any clue as to why this happens?

It doesn't happen with car charger, usb charger and no charger, only this particular wall charger...

Thanks in advance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm not sure, maybe it's because the charger is a cheapo and not giving it the right juice your iphone needs.... i don't trust those cheapo chargers... i try to stick with my OEM..

Try asking One1, i think he's an electronic engineer or something along those lines... he'll be able to tell your probably.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector