+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Piel Frama leather iPhone flip

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Piel Frama leather iPhone flip. Does anyone have one? What are they like?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Piel Frama leather iPhone flip

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    alright... i don't own one, but once again, i'd like to point you in the right direction for some awesome reviews. This guy Carlos, itsmemorphious on youtube actually does quite a review on it. check it out and hope this helps you. I think it's an amazing case. It's like buying a Coach case for your iphone. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm5x7LpxyXM]YouTube - Piel Frama Case For The iPhone 3G[/ame]
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phung717 For This Useful Post:

meadvanliere (12-28-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That guy is annoying. Disorganized and unprepared. Taking 23 minutes to do a 5 minute review.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZapp View Post
    That guy is annoying. Disorganized and unprepared. Taking 23 minutes to do a 5 minute review.
    +1

Green Apple
    Thanks

i think he's good at what he does, he's informative but yet giving you a casual review. A lot of people tend to get nervous while speaking or tend to be very dry. I like the way he connects shields and cases together.. ect. Everyone has their own opinion.
    It's not right for you to come into a piel frama thread and say you don't like the guy and not say anything about the case.
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here is one, seems to be pretty hated though :S

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rho12tr7-A[/ame]

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Dont know bout that particular case.....but I have a VAJA LE ivolution and LOVE it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sure it is ok for me to do just what I did.....and the case....well its nothing special. I have had many, and almost all cases have flaws. The only case thus far that makes sense to me is the SENA Slim. It does not protect the phone from drops, but it does protect the phone in my pocket, comes off easy and allows me to use the phone naked. 99% of other cases are bulky or heavy, or stylish...but not practical. BTW...I too have a VAJA...can we say bulky (and expensive)! Its a pity the iphone is so fragile...you would think with all of the engineering power at Apple they could have come up with a sturdier design (2G and especially 3G)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm very disapointed with my Vaja.
    It's a ridiculous design leaving one corner totally exposed to a drop. That's a 25% chance of sustaining damage.

Its a total design flaw IMO

Thanks

i have a piel frama for my iphone, i really like it and have gotten multiple compliments on it. i keep my drivers license, 2 credit cards, and usually a small amount of cash in it (as well as my iphone). i have the magnetic closure version and i have not had any issues with the magnets affecting the phone or credit cards. some people say "i wouldn't want one cause if i lost it then i lose everthing" well if i lose it thats my ***. i've never lost a set of keys, my wallet, or a phone, so i guess if you lose stuff frequently then maybe this isn't for you. i really like it though, the only thing negative i can say about it is that it loses a little bit of the snugness in which it holds the iphone in (leather breaks in). but it still is firmly in place. here are some pics.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

The ivolution bulky? Are you kidding, its one of the slimmer cases I have owned.

Yeah the corner is exposed but I love the design and I take good enough care of my phone not to drop it anyways.