+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anybody interested in photo comparisons of invisibleShield, Power Support, and SDG?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've purchased a few different screen protectors and I'm wondering if it's worth my time to try them all and take pictures so everybody can see side-by-side comparisons of how
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Anybody interested in photo comparisons of invisibleShield, Power Support, and SDG?
    I've purchased a few different screen protectors and I'm wondering if it's worth my time to try them all and take pictures so everybody can see side-by-side comparisons of how the screen protectors look.

I'm not extremely good at photography but I could probably do a decent job with my tripod and my half-decent camera.

Here are the screen protectors I have sitting on my desk:

Power Support - Anti-Glare
    SDG - Anti-Fingerprint
    SDG - Crystal Clear
    invisibleShield
    (Generic?) - Incipio Gel Case included screen protector

I'm also thinking that my tests may take a while because I should leave the protector on my phone for at least a few days each to see how it holds up, etc.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will give you a thank if you do it

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm in search of that perfect screen protector... I'm stuck between ZAGG IS, PS crystal, PDO crystal....

GO FOR IT!!!
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I think alot of people would love to see that.

I have tried a few.....and right now LOVE the crystal protector from Switcheasy VERY nice!

Thanks

Do it! I'm in desperate need of one of those.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Power support air jacket/anti glare screen

The clear one seemed nice but I opted for the black.

Just in case you aren't aware the anti-smudge/glare protector obviously gives it a matte look. So if you like that crystal clear screen then get another protector. I like it however. As no smudges makes it all worth it.

And just in case you need more reasons to jailbreak

I'm now having some issues with peeling. But I've emailed power support as I heard they'll replace it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

SDG - Anti-Fingerprint is best
    -white 3gs 32gb on 4.0, black 3gs 16gb on 3.2, black 3g 16gb on 3.2 all on tmobile
    -in the past: 4gb 2g, 8gb 2g

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I tried the switcheasy crystal screen protector because it came with a case I bought from them....and WOW....I took my BSE off to try it.

I love those protectors now, absolutely beautiful and applies flawlessly.

Thanks

i have the invisible shield and im liking it so far. im thinking of switching to the anti fingerprint one soon as these fingerprints are driving me NUTS! the shield works awesome though and i want the same performance out of any other shield. period
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tokyo's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how crisp and smooth it looks but i'll hang myself if I see a fingerprint Lol

Oh yeah, go for it sofakng
    Get streetwear for cheap here.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@ cpjr. If you don't work for switcheasy then you aughtta!

I've liked the power support anti-glare since the first iPhone. I've only had to put one on each of the three phones I've bought. I've also tried a bunch of cases. Switcheasy really improved their capsule line for the 3g but are still having some tolerence issues. The incase slider in black is protecting my phone right now. The con to this case is some chipping paint. The pro's are a snug fit and it dosent cause my screen protector to peel up. The last protective gear I use is a switcheasy vision clip. For ths 1st gen The switcheasyk capsule fit snug in the holster but the capsule was less than par. I chose an agent 18 EcoShield. Awsome fit and the case felt great. With the 3g I tried the new capsule, it fit the bolster great but was not great for my phone (it's a good quality case that will protect!) so I gave it to a friend. The Incase slider is a perfect match.

I know belt holsters aren't super attractive but they really save from screen impacts. I also ride a motorcycle and they let me ave my phone secure but easy to use while riding.

Good thread sofa king

PS. The guy at buymeaniphone does a good case review but always check modmyi forums for the non compensated reviews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm in the market for a good protector too!