Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best/Most Worth iPhone 2G (1st Generation) Hard Case?

Question Best/Most Worth iPhone 2G (1st Generation) Hard Case?
    Hi my fellow MMi community buddies! I just got a new iPhone 2G and would like to buy a Hard Case for it. Whats the best and most worth it for the price? I have been looking at the Agent 18 and that seems pretty nice. Anymore suggestions would help so much. Thank you for your time!

i have had the otterbox for both my 1.0 and 2.0 iphone, and its the best...i have dropped both phones over a dozen times(i'm clumsy) and never had a problem

Don't know anything very good, just use the Apple iPhone 2G Armor Case - The Metal Case (Black (no screen guard)) by BoxWave.

I use the incase slider white and a anti glare screen protecter from the app store
    Good protection and looks nice too

good god the incase slider is by far the BEST case ever.

Slider Case For iPhone : Incase Product
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    good god the incase slider is by far the BEST case ever.

Slider Case For iPhone : Incase Product
    with you on that one...but they left us 1gen iphone user with black and white..3g gets the colors
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Yeah me likey the Incase too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i had a white agent 18. i loved the look as i had a white treo 680 before. the case is VERY slippery! i dropped it and the case cracked. super glue worked for a while but it finally fell apart. if you go this route, work on your reflexes because it will slip out of your hand.

i switched to the speck armorcase. its a rubber shell that provides great protection. this is one of the best phone cases i've owned. the case adds some bulk but when dropped, the phone just bounces. not too many color choices for the first gen though.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i have the white agent18 case, and have had it for almost a year now. dropped it like 20 times lol iphone still works n looks almost new. i still use the case, and it still looks n works great. its still white, and its never "slipped" out of my hand. i had it in my lap while driving then as i stepped out of the car it went plumeting to the ground.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Is there a holster available for the incase case? That's really a plus for me considering I already have the Defender for the 2G

Green Apple
    Thanks

INCASE SLIDER!!!, and just get a screen shield for it such as the Power Support Crystal or something similar that completely covers the front... you're iphone will be set then.

I've been looking at the best cases. Agent 18 is nice, but lacks the rubber rails that are inside of the slider, which eventually scratches up the metal finish on the back.

I highly recommend going on youtube and looking up ItsMeMorphious... he does a bunch of very detailed reviews on the 3G. I own a 2G myself but i still get a bunch of useful info. He even has a video on his top 5 iphone cases so give it a look!
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

Got to be a Core Case as they come with a FREE screen protector.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

ive always liked to agent 18 eco
    i prefers it texture and matte look to the incase
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Agent 18 eco shield or Incase slider are the way to go

When, I get my 2g iphone(Soon Yay!). I'm going to wrap it with bodyguardz first and then put an Agent 18 case. I think that just perfect match.

iPhone? More like MyPhone BoneCrif's Avatar
    Thanks

my vote goes with Otterbox after researching for a couple of hours