Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSkin revo

anyone knows if the touch screen works thru the visor?

I rock it raw. I like to live on the edge haha.
    No really. Cases are to thick. Cant fit um in my pocket.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfnctional View Post
    anyone knows if the touch screen works thru the visor?
    Nope. I wish it did. I like how it clips to the back easily, but if I'm driving and I get a call, I could never get it out of my pocket and get the visor off in time to answer the call, unless I want to wreck maybe.

Default I just ordered one...
    I just ordered the black (Nighthawk) iSkin cover directly from their site this past Friday. Hopefully I'll have it sometime this week. I'll report back with a review and pics when it arrives....

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    No sir, I have it myself. LOVE it. Plus, it also still LOOKS good, which is nice on a $600 phone.
    I have the red incase case. It looks great and provides a good grip when handling the phone. The one thing I don't like about it however, is that after taking the phone out to clean it and putting it back in the case a few times, it seems to be stretching a bit and doesn't fit as well now.

-ste

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Yah I noticed the same thing.

I've actually stopped using a case. The iPhone is so clean looking without it... form over function i've become... *sigh*.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

dam so is this skin worth the price tag? i like the fact it covers the headset hole. i already ordered the Speck but if this one is better i'll get it

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Default Just received this today!
    I received my Revo today. Here is a front and back pic of it. I got the Blue (Blade). I am not much of a reviewer, but my first impressions of this case is excellent. It feel very nice in my hand, it doesn't attract much lint at all, and it really protects my iPhone nicely. I am not one of those people that like silicone skins, but this one is AWESOME! I was very impressed with the fast shipping and the case itself. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I haven't tried the anti-glare protector that it comes with because I already have BestSkinsEver. I also am not a big fan of the visor. It is loose and doesn't really appeal to me as being useful. Oh I almost forgot, the silicone that iSkin Revo is made of is soft and not sticky, but it does work well sticking to surfaces such as my dashboard in my Jeep.

Sorry for the bad pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -blue_iskin_revo_1.jpg   -blue_iskin_revo_2.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i have the revo for my 60 gig ipod it makes it huge :-/ and its really bluky im sure this one is 2. its something you get used to really fast so dont worry about its size

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

The iSkin Revo doesn't make the iPhone any bulkier than the incase silicone case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12