+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best screen-protector (front only) to use with Contour Flick?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've purchased an InvisibleShield for my iPhone 3G but I don't think I'm going to like the orange peel texture (and the difficulty of installation) so I'm thinking about using
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Best screen-protector (front only) to use with Contour Flick?
    I've purchased an InvisibleShield for my iPhone 3G but I don't think I'm going to like the orange peel texture (and the difficulty of installation) so I'm thinking about using a Contour Flick instead.

Basically I'm looking for the absolute minimum for adding bulk to the phone (eg. I still want to use official accessories like the 3G dock). I'd also like to add a bit of grip to the back (only) and keep the front clear but protected. I also don't want my case/skin to attract lint from my pocket.

So, what are your opinions on the Contour Flick?

...and what is a good screen protector (anti-glare/anti-fingerprint/scratch-resistant/anti-orange-peel-look?) for the front only?

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by sofakng; 12-03-2008 at 11:23 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yeh, SGP are the last thing you will ever buy. I love them. I will never buy anything else. I use the crystal ones. tougher than anything I have ever used. I have had mine on for like 2 months and haven't even gotten a single mark on it. I am pretty hard on my phone also.

Banned
    Thanks

Yeah no doubt about SGP