+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Iphone 3G Case

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I have the incase slider and I like it. Looks smooth. And I also have a screen protector. I would rather have the griffin clarifi instead though.
    Thanks

I have the incase slider and I like it. Looks smooth. And I also have a screen protector. I would rather have the griffin clarifi instead though.

Thanks

yeah i was checking out those Griffen Clarifi cases
    they look very similar to the slider

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I want to get the clarifi also, but I have read/seen that the shiny part on the back scratches SUPER EASY! I wish they made one that was all flat black without the shiny part. Anyone else got one that wants to share on the scratch thing?

Thanks

I just picked up an Element liquid case from Elementcase.com. Its big bulky and expensive but i love it. I write reviews for a local mags tech section and i used to swear by my capsule neo but im really diggin this Element case. Its not for everybody but i figured id throw it out there.
    Last edited by jrflurry; 07-18-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    3 Words: Griffin Wave Case!

I have dropped my phone several times with this case on and it does a great job protecting, and stays on pretty firmly. Too bad my friend sat on the case w/out the phone on it and broke a corner.. Time for another one!

Thanks

I received my SGP Screen Protector and it is excellent so far.. I will let you guys know how it holds up and I will post pics of the install in a little bit!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anarchydude View Post
    3 Words: Griffin Wave Case!

I have dropped my phone several times with this case on and it does a great job protecting, and stays on pretty firmly. Too bad my friend sat on the case w/out the phone on it and broke a corner.. Time for another one!
    Yeah, I like the design of the wave case, it held my phone nice and snug without being to bulky. They really need to work on the color options though! I even tried mixing them, but still never my style.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I recently purchased the Case Mate Black Carbon Fiber Leather Case/Holster Combo and I love it!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm using this one from iFrogz -- loving it. Perfect fit, and comes with a clear protective film for the front

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/ifrogz-iPhone3g-st-rb-Touch-iPhone-Black/dp/B001CL2CKW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1228876943&sr =8-4"]iFrogz[/ame]

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Personally, I like the Chococase
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Iphone 3G Case-chococase.jpeg  

Thanks

I went with the best skin ever for the body per the recommendations on the internet.
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page

and for the screen I went with the Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone.
    http://www.powersupportusa.com/produ...ne_filmset.php

it is 5 dollars cheaper than buying from Apple.

both should arrive next week so until then I'll continue to baby the body of the phone. so far it's got a little black mark and the only place it's been is my pocket.
    About my iPhone:
    iPhone Version: 2.2
    Computer & OS: XP Pro SP2
    iPhone & Color: 16 GB Black 3G Apple Headset & cheap cases
    other: 24", 2.4GHz Alu-iMac

iPhone? More like MyPhone dman112's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea if you want something tough i would go with the invisibleSHIELD.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love the look and feel of my More-thing.com's Eternity case. Same thing as the Noel series, just more color options. I got the Merlot. Looks great, can't even feel the case on. BUT, I do get really drastic reduction in signal. I can be standing still, have the case off and get full 3G signal. Pop the case on and all of the sudden it drops to nothing! There have been times I will take the case off just to make a phone call. Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, absolutely love the mirror screen protector they ship with the case. Except it's amazing ability to attract every smudge and fingerprint possible. >_< It gives a cool shimmer affect to the screen when using that was a little distracting at first but quickly grew on me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolak View Post
    I want to get the clarifi also, but I have read/seen that the shiny part on the back scratches SUPER EASY! I wish they made one that was all flat black without the shiny part. Anyone else got one that wants to share on the scratch thing?
    I've had the clarifi case for about 2 weeks and the back is all scratched up. Just pocket wear I guess but it got scuffed up really easily. The macro lens is great though.
    Gives thanks...Do you?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123