Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: question on invisible shield

Dude i have a MEGA QUESTION. I haven't bought mine yet, but I have watched a lot of reviews. If we are supposed to go crazy with the spray, where is it all going. Maybe the open holes such as the home button or the phone speaker? I don't want them to give out because of the spray........... what is the spray?

Dude i have a MEGA QUESTION. I haven't bought mine yet, but I have watched a lot of reviews. If we are supposed to go crazy with the spray, where is it all going. Maybe the open holes such as the home button or the phone speaker? I don't want them to give out because of the spray........... what is the spray?
    Last edited by jspike106; 12-09-2008 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As zkyevolved said, it will dent, and it's not hard to do that... my relative dug their nails into it to test it and now there's a nasty dent. Also, be careful not to get any hair or tissue residue uner the shield or it will make the case look a little weird... use a cleaning cloth or something that doesn't have loose particles or wtvr.

Yes it is really good and protects from scratch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12