+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCombi AP21 + iPhone not working anymore

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hi, I've bought an iCombi AP21 bluetooth adaptor for my iPhone about a month ago. Recently I had to Restore my phone using iTunes (no firmware upgrades, just a simple
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iCombi AP21 + iPhone not working anymore
    Hi,

I've bought an iCombi AP21 bluetooth adaptor for my iPhone about a month ago. Recently I had to Restore my phone using iTunes (no firmware upgrades, just a simple restore to the same firmware) and now my iCombi doesn't work anymore. My headset can connect to the phone, and I can use it as a headset, but I can't control iPod with it, neither can I hear the music playing. Do you have any idea, why is this happening?
    I have a 1st gen jailbreaken, unlocked iPhone.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

correct me if im wrong but i dont think that the iphone has bluetooth music capabilities. its missing the protocols. i believe that apple umm..forgot to enable full BT control which suxs but a number of ppl are working to correct apples ummm..mistakes.

so i dont believe that any thing is broken or anything like that. its just the way apple set up the iphone.
    also did it ever work before. could you play music with it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, but this is a bluetooth dongle, with A2DP and AVRCP. It worked before, but not anymore