Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Apple Headphones?

Default New Apple Headphones?
    anyone know when the new apple headphones are supposed to be released? i thought i read somewhere that they were going to be out today but still says "coming soon" on the apple website.

no idea. i really dont care about them so i havent kept up on the news for them....im straight bluetooth headphones
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

They were supposed to be released in October. That clearly didn't happen. Also, I love how they are not even 'supported' by iPhone- Just iPod Touch 2G and Nano 4G
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

It is about time Apple released headphones that people with normal ear canals can use. I feel like a midget when I try to use the stock ones.

looks like the new apple IEMs are available for ship now (looks like they ship in a week or so)if anyone gets there hands on them please provide a review!

iLounge did some digging, and per Apples support docs, the clicker and mic will work for iPhone, but not the volume controls. Total BS! Why would they sabotage their own product?? There's no way that they could not design these to work w/ iPhone. ugh...

SOURCE
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix