Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IE vs. BSE

Default IE vs. BSE
    A fairly good review on how IE compares to BSE
    So how does Zagg's Invisible Shield compare to Best Skins Ever's Skin? The long-awaited comparison has arrived! I didn't want to write it out so I put it in a way you could decide for your self and gave my opinion at the end.

So what did I think of these two skins? Well, I liked the design and grip of Invisible Shield. But I also liked the price and look of Best Skins Ever. So it depends on what type of person you are. If you would like to spend some extra money(this is also recommended if you drop your iPod a lot) and get a little thicker and more durable case. If your piggy bank is feeling a little light and you would like to get a sleeker and thinner skin, go for Best Skins Ever. Either way I strongly recommend that you do get a skin for your iPod Touch or iPhone and not a silicon or bulky plastic case, as I am an owner of both.
    Invisible Shield and Best Skins Ever trademarks are sole property of their propitiates. I am in no way affiliated with Invisible Shield or Best Skins Ever
    The website also has seperate reviews of each skin.

Banned
    Thanks

this is the most useless thread ive seen on this website thus far.
    You guys never stop amazing me-

haha agreed!

but just a suggestion; get BSE skin and then get the contour fusion and put them on together. 100% scratch proof and drop proof.!

and just to say my opinion IE vs BSE is the WORST thread title i have EVER seen. no one is gonna even know what the heck it means until they look at it.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    and just to say my opinion IE vs BSE is the WORST thread title i have EVER seen. no one is gonna even know what the heck it means until they look at it.
    I know I thought the Internet Explorer was up for a title match!
    lol

^^^that is EXACTLY what i thought. EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    well that's how I draw you in

^^^if that was your intent then you succeeded.