Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need some advice for a pair of bluetooth headphones

Default need some advice for a pair of bluetooth headphones
    im looking for a headset that is capable of playing music and switching to a call. i know the iphone bluetooth is crippled so ill wait of the user mod for it. but i want to use the headphones for my laptop too.

i had a pair of Motorola Bluetooth HD-S9 headphones and i am disappointing in them. there was static when ever i listened to them. i am returning them for a new pair and if they sux i am getting my money back.

is bluetooth generally bad for music or something. i read the reviews for these and ppl said it was great. so idk any advice will be great.

thank you all for your time have a nice day,

-campingtomz

i am pure straight metal right here (thus my signature is my baby) and i use bluetooth headphones on my pod. the models that i have used are the sony ones (they suck on sound quality but are loud) the LG HBS200 (which were a tad bit bulky but sound was great when set on EQ of treble booster) and the Cardo S2 (which were about the same as the lg ones only less bulky and you cant make calls with them)

if you search the forums you will find stuff like this already here....this is my review on my bluetooth headphones. if you want behind the neck headphones to take calls get the LG ones. if you want over the head ones with fairly poor sound quality (for metal anyways) go with the sony ones. my favorite to this day are those LG HBS200. thats my advice to you. and i only use bluetooth headphones. if this helps please hit the thanks button....that helps ME. hahahha
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

campingtomz (11-19-2008)

I own a pair of jawbone because they can cancel noise. I'm not sure if they work with laptop or not. but definately worth it.

Banned
    Thanks

I have s9's and they work perfect.
    Never herd static , ever.

My Vista PC sends audio to them fine, so did my palm.

Must be ur device or defective headphones

Get the 'Beats' by Dr. Dre, no way you wont be satisfied with those

I was going to say the same exact thing. My S9 are fine. I use with the Motorola blue tooth adapter for iPod and I haven't heard any static.