Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Bluetooth Headset!

Default Iphone Bluetooth Headset!
    just a stupid question. will the iphone bluetooth headset works on unlocked iphone?
    thanks!!!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

yes it does work
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

damn apple bluetooth so small, i lost it at the airport about after 2 days of having it. err

Does it work well? The motorola bluetooth headset i have because inaudible with the slightest bit of wind.

I can't stand more than 6 feet away (using the BT headset) from the iPhone without it being static
     15" Macbook Pro T8300 | 4GB RAM | 200GB
     24" iMac T7700 | 3GB RAM | 320GB
     iPhone 8GB | 2.2 | T-Mobile

As long as your close to your iPhone its wonderful. It works well on other phones too. The iPhone onboard bluetooth chip is just pretty weak compared to other phones.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

I use a Jabbra BT Headset and it works fine. It does give some static if I walk too far away, but I don't need to have the phone across the house, it's more for convenience when I'm in my car or at work and am on the phone.

Well I'd just keep my phone in my pocket so it wouldn't be much of a problem.

I finally found a way to use BT with music on the iPhone. the iSkin Cerulean F1 + TX. the TX plugs into the bottom of your iPhone and the phone thinks its a speaker dock, and then it transmits to the F1. Which is actually like two single bluetooth headsets hooked together with a cable so you can wear one for talking or both for music.

Oh and the range is great, i set it down on my desk and was able to go like 4 offices over and still have uninterrupted music. However, when I walk outside in the cold, (wind or no wind), the connection gets choppy.

here's a review of it
    http://playwithtechs.net/?p=48
    Last edited by jzlosman; 03-03-2008 at 10:03 PM. Reason: add more info

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just got the Apple bluetooth today..... what is the average battery life?