+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Read this before you decide to buy online!!!

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Many of you probably already heard of the best Leather Case company. Vajacase.com I have a really studio and website showing you really nice leather case and what their expertised
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Read this before you decide to buy online!!!
    Many of you probably already heard of the best Leather Case company. Vajacase.com I have a really studio and website showing you really nice leather case and what their expertised in handcraft leather cases. It took me nearly 2 weeks research on the company and read many people feedback whom have purchased from them. So i email them asking them about this handcraft and their quality before i go and order it, so i did cost me $100 + $10(to have TEXT of daughter name on the back) + $29 to post to Australia. So i paid $139USD (On my credit card cost me $179AUD) + 35days of waitting. I was really excited and really happy to look forward day to day......

Finally the day has come, my pacel came into my office and i was really happy to open it. beautifull casing and wraping. But there is a scratch or dent/cut on the top of the case, and also the LOGO of their company (3 metals water drop looks alike) BADLY embeded on the leather skin. So i quickly email them to ask why was it like that. and i have check their website and their PHOTO GALLERY sample, their are perfectly sit in and smooth..... You know what their reply, THAT's HOW THE LEATHER ARE LIKE.... These are real leather skin from COW and they are not 100% perfectly smooth or no hole. So they tend to have some marking or scratch look alike. and also the logo are a sharp object so they will leave mark there!!... I am really disappoint with their reply and their service. First i thought i might order another leather case for my MACbook Air, now look like their will not getting not even a single cent from me.

Have alook at the picture i took and decide for yourself....

We all should see the product before hand over the money... I regret of buying from these type of company, i should have bought the Philip DUO from APPLE store or the leather case from APPLE...

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-1.jpg   Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-2.jpg   Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-3.jpg   Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-4.jpg   Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-img_3055.jpg   Read this before you decide to buy online!!!-img_3061.jpg  

Thanks
    Default No issues with iphone vaja case
    Soory you had a bad experience. I got one of their cases for my birthday last year and it's been great. looks cool (people can't stop asking me about it and where i got it) and i've thankfully not had any quality issues. Still lovin it. I've got a 2G I phone.

Is anybody else wondering why the cooler 3G cases are not being made for both phones. The 2G ones always seem to be crap compared to the newer one.

Just and opinion. Don't flame me :0)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just bought a Vaja Black/Red Limited edition case. After one week I got a bit of dirt on the case... cleaned it with hand soap and water ! The dye came off the case !!!! I now had a gray circle in the middle of my case.
    I called Vaja and cases.com where I bought the case from... nothing.
    Cases.com said too bad, call Vaja. Vaja said too bad I should have read the care instructions on their web site. The Vaja case is very nice, is it worth a hundred dollars... NO WAY Their products are not the quality they lead you to believe. Has anyone else had a problem with cleaning the Vaja case ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My point is if their leather is so delicate, proper cleaning instructions
    should have been included with the case. I have NEVER heard of leather that delicate and I have had more leather phone cases than I can count

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I have 2 Vaja cases - the red n black LE and the white LE.

I have used Windex to wipe them down more times than I can count, with no issues. And they came flawless.

But I guess everyone has some bad "apples".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr
    But I guess everyone has some bad "apples".
    I bet Apple hates that reference the same way McDonald's hates the reference to McJob.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This is really so disappointing. After paying a big money and waiting a long you got scratch on the cover. I was considering to get one from them. But now I have changed my decision.
    mod/edit links removed

Green Apple
    Thanks

No way that's bad nice case tho better if they had sent to u perfect as you spent a lot of cash