Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is the Best Case to Protect the iPhone Screen?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    too hard on me? what are you kidding? no way. im still laughing at the $55 case that was posted....i would NEVER pay that much for a case unless it like sang me songs and wiped my butt for me.
    lol cricket you definately have my sense of humor!

I agree 55 bucks on a case and it better "rub me the right way" while in my pocket!
    LMAO

AND with that Quattro case I would need a Fanny Pack or a back pack to carry my phone.

You might even be able to use your phone as a weapon and beat people with it like a brick-

Last edited by Carrbone; 11-17-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Default Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post
    lol cricket you definately have my sense of humor!

$55 bucks on a case and it better "rub me the right way" while in my pocket!
    LMAO
    For REAL!!!! 55 bucks. yeah right. i personally dont have issues with cracked screens and i personally use the invisible shield and that thing does what it says it does. i actually got a cheap one of them for 20 at one of those mall booths and it got messed so i took it to the real place and they replaced it for free. hahahaha. that definately rubbed me the right way if you know what i mean. but yeah...55 for an UGLY case none the less...you better show me something impressive that comes in the box
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Default Hai
    There are lots of cover shield are selling in markets you can go and try it out there which will be the best one for your imobile..

ipod replacement battery

Default OtterBox
    I would recomend the otterbox to everyone. But dont buy it from otterbox or the phone stores get it off ebay or amazon 10-20 bucks cheaper

Default DRO Concepts CF case screen protection?
    I am interested in the new DRO Concepts carbon fiber case, it looks like it protects alot of the glass screen while still looking good and leaving the things open for use?

Has anyone had experience with this iPHone case? I saw them mentioned on iLounge the other day and they got good reviews..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12