Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shure SE110MPA Earphones

Default Shure SE110MPA Earphones
    Can someone please tell me if they are good for me?
    I listen to: Nu Metal, metalcore, screamo, hip hop, rap metal, pop rock, punk rock, and a little Rap. Are these headphones able to cover the entire range of music I listen to.

And can someone compare these earphones to the SE210-K? Which one has the better range of the music I listen to. And is the microphone for the SE110MPA good? And how good is the sound quality on both of these.

Thank You.

i really have no advice on you for that one. i am pure straight metal right here (thus my signature is my baby) and i use bluetooth headphones on my pod. the models that i have used are the sony ones (they suck on sound quality but are loud) the LG HBS200 (which were a tad bit bulky but sound was great when set on EQ of treble booster) and the Cardo S2 (which were about the same as the lg ones only less bulky and you cant make calls with them)

sorry its not the exact review you were looking for but i can only help you with what i have had experience with.

if i DID help please hit the Thanks! button.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks, but I still need my questions to be answered. So can anyone tell me about how good the Shure SE110MPA Earphones are?

wish i could but i have not owned that particular pair. sorry
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.