Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SGP case ??

Default SGP case ??
    does anyone have a sgp case? it seems nice. i need some comment on this case... anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by codmaster3 View Post
    does anyone have a sgp case? it seems nice. i need some comment on this case... anyone??
    never heard of them... do you have a link?

I have something similar called Cozip. link.....http://www.cozip.com/

It is for the 2nd gen but they have them now for 3g phones. I really like mine because it makes the iphone feel unique. It just pops on and it protects the back from getting scratched up. It does not protect your phone if you drop it though. This is the only draw back. I have had many cases like most of us and i always come back to this one. I don't carry my phone in my pocket but rather on my belt. I just bought the sideways leather case from att and use that. It was a little tight at first but it has now stretched to fit.

SGP shield provides a full body protection with various designs. A stylish,protective solution for your iphone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had the neo hybrid but it only lasted 2 months. The bottom piece broke. I had it with two iphones.

Quote Originally Posted by aurther11 View Post
    SGP shield provides a full body protection with various designs. A stylish,protective solution for your iphone.
    Lol who paid you? Will they pay me? Hahah

Next time don't necro bump! Be more discreet if your gonna spam