Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Running Naked... and Loving It

started out naked and definitely regret it. Within the first few weeks i had it in my lap in the car, got out and wound up with a nice scratch up top enough for them to deny my exchange (but it was okay I had another phone I still got to 8gig upgrade with ) ever since ive used a case. I love them. Its impossible to get scratched. I have plenty of accidents that aren't like... Drastic or anything, but some more scratches definitely wouldve accumulated by now. The incase is my savior

I also love the way the iPhone screen protectors feel when using the phone. Like I love it. Dunno why lol. Smoother on the fingers and it just.. Feels better!

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jujubeanser View Post
    started out naked and definitely regret it. Within the first few weeks i had it in my lap in the car, got out and wound up with a nice scratch up top enough for them to deny my exchange (but it was okay I had another phone I still got to 8gig upgrade with ) ever since ive used a case. I love them. Its impossible to get scratched. I have plenty of accidents that aren't like... Drastic or anything, but some more scratches definitely wouldve accumulated by now. The incase is my savior

I also love the way the iPhone screen protectors feel when using the phone. Like I love it. Dunno why lol. Smoother on the fingers and it just.. Feels better!
    What protector and case are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    What protector and case are you using?
    The incase, not sure about the brand of screen protector.. But its the only one they sell at the apple store. $14 I think, for 2. Circe and slit for the homebutton and earvolumepiece

my iphone has no clothes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123