Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cozip and 3G...

Default Cozip and 3G...
    Does anybody know if the Cozip case cover for the 1st Gen iPhone fit the 3G's?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00189Y2ZQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top]Amazon.com: Apple iPhone Soft Polycarbonate Slim fit Case - (Cozip Brand) - White: Apparel[/ame]

This looks like a great case but not sure about fitment.

My buddy has one for his 2G, so I looked around for one for my 3G... Nothing out.

HOWEVER, I bought one from ebay that "looked" like it and when I received it, the fit is awesome and it feels just like the Cozip.

Here's a link to the one I got, minus all the other stuff bundled in this auction. All I bought was the case, which is the same one in his pics, for $5.99 shipped.

Grab one from this seller, fast shipping and seriously, the case fits PERFECTLY.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Kellendros08 View Post
    Does anybody know if the Cozip case cover for the 1st Gen iPhone fit the 3G's?

Amazon.com: Apple iPhone Soft Polycarbonate Slim fit Case - (Cozip Brand) - White: Apparel

This looks like a great case but not sure about fitment.
    yea um great review.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

It's does not fit your 3g iphone with the 2g type.
    3g iphone is slightly larger in size an the contour design.
    i hv the 2g cozip case also.
    am looking for g type.
    lookup the web on e1GLOBAL - ALL EXPORT of Cozip Mobile phone and iPhone cases and you will find some.

Nice but i'd pass on it

I got a pink one from amazon and I love it!!!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WHKMTK]Amazon.com: Apple iPhone Soft Polycarbonate Slim fit Case -Pink(Cozip Brand) Made in Korea: Electronics[/ame]

This one fits perfectly on my 3G