Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone have a problem with Car Stero Ipod adaptor after upgrading to 1.1.3

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone have a problem with Car Stero Ipod adaptor after upgrading to 1.1.3
    I have a Sony in dash car stereo with an iPod adaptor which allows me to not only listen to my iPod though the stereo, but also control it from the in dash unit, with display of the song and album. It also worked seamlessly with my iPhone after the very first system update through 1.1.2; however after upgrading to 1.1.3, it does not work with the Sony car stereo -- anyone have this problem?

I am having issues with mine, but I'm not sure if it was the 1.1.3 or the fact the dock connector doesn't go in all the way because of the case. Mine worked fine before the upgrade, but now it just flashes between connected and disconnected over and over.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

is this just a regular upgrade or did you jailbreak 1.1.3? dev team jailbreak has and does cause issues with acc. but if you just regular updated ti no jailbreaking involed then i have no clue.!

Mine was the dev upgrade, 1.1.2 OTB originally.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is also the dev upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Was previously jailbroken on 1.1.2. Is it working on non-Jailbroke 1.1.3? If so, anyone have any idea of the fix? thanks.