Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All invisibleSHIELD Products for 50% Off!!! (Includes iPhone Shield!!!)

Thanks
    Default All invisibleSHIELD Products for 50% Off!!! (Includes iPhone Shield!!!)
    Hi everyone I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I just got this deal off a Canadian deal forum and had to share.

To get the discount applied to ALL of the InvisibleSHIELD products just follow this link ----> http://www.zagg.com/showspecial. I know at first it just looks like the same old InvisibleSHIELD homepage, but look at all the products and see that all of them are HALF price!

If you just go to the regular InvisibleSHIELD website you wont get the discount applied you have to use the one I posted. I just tried it out tongiht and I got a skin for my iPhone and my Sony digital camera for about $20!

This is not really a sale. invisibleshield is normally 1 unit for around $24....most competitors are 2 units for that price....

So yes its a sale in the sense that they have placed their prices in line with others. The life-time replacement is only if the cover fails....remove it yourself and you dont get another one for free.

but half off is half off. Invisible shield has been great on my ipods. Sweet stuff.