Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PsP Headset

Default PsP Headset
    wasnt to sure were to post this but is just for ur info.. if any of u have the headset from socom for the psp they work wonders with the iphone... they handle high base responses very well and sound damn near theater like... i got lost in movies and music. also the mic works on them to for ur calls... untill i find the headphones i want these will due perfectly... give em a try i fully recommend them...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Kent For This Useful Post:

ccaweber (02-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Kent View Post
    wasnt to sure were to post this but is just for ur info.. if any of u have the headset from socom for the psp they work wonders with the iphone... they handle high base responses very well and sound damn near theater like... i got lost in movies and music. also the mic works on them to for ur calls... untill i find the headphones i want these will due perfectly... give em a try i fully recommend them...
    Nice find and yes it does work

Im a socom hacker hehe i own the newbs

3.52 m33-4

SIN
    Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple

yea this post should be mad a Sticky. maybe alot of people have SOCOM PSP Headset and Dont know how great they are with the Iphone!!!

yea this post should be mad a Sticky. maybe alot of people have SOCOM PSP Headset and Dont know how great they are with the Iphone!!!