Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTena - anyone use this thing?

can someone explain..i have two 8g (old gen) restore both to 1.1.4. unlocked it use ziphone on both..one cp has better signal i mean one cp has 1-2 bar all the tim the other one has 4-5 layin both ryt nxt to each other its been like this after i restored n unlocked>>>>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoykillaz View Post
    can someone explain..i have two 8g (old gen) restore both to 1.1.4. unlocked it use ziphone on both..one cp has better signal i mean one cp has 1-2 bar all the tim the other one has 4-5 layin both ryt nxt to each other its been like this after i restored n unlocked>>>>
    It always varies, there might be a faulty chip in one of them though.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

owell i droped the other one to many times already(weaker signal) maybe tht causing it too

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iman07 View Post
    well i made a video with proof that this thing doesnt work. here you go.

YouTube - iTena Installation

i was disappointed.

OH shoot thats your video.I didnt know you were a MMI member .Iv seen this video a while back when i was deciding if i should get this "peace of art " .Thanks , you helped me back then .

Your welcome. Glad I helped someone out.

Dang I wish this woulda worked haha.

I get full bars in my house, but in my basement I get like... none...
    Kinda gets annoying...

Hey Iman07 where did you buy your invisible shield?
    Yours looks like a whole 1 piece, I've never seen any like that.

actually i bought it straight from the manufacture. just go to "Zagg.com" and get it there. its about 24 bux. the back is one full piece and the front is a separate piece and there are smaller pieces that go around the edges the cover up the chrome. well worth it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iman07 For This Useful Post:

kvizzel (02-19-2009)

oh cool, thanks!

Default what the heck??
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir S. View Post
    There is and it's free.
    Poke your speaker hole with a needle and you will get at least a 30%-60% volume boost.

As far as those sticker antennas work...well they sadly don't even though the idea behind it is quite cute.

what on earth are you freaking talking about, what retard would disfigure an expensive and cool thing like a iphone if you really are a jailbreaking fan irregardless if your a noob or a pro you would not say that

now with that saying, i saw on youtube you can boost the volume with an app on cydia....

once again wtf ???!! poke the speaker hole with a needle??? its there for a reason i.e to protect your speakers you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by kvizzel View Post
    Dang I wish this woulda worked haha.

I get full bars in my house, but in my basement I get like... none...
    Kinda gets annoying...

Hey Iman07 where did you buy your invisible shield?
    Yours looks like a whole 1 piece, I've never seen any like that.

if you live in america then your basement is underground, at least according to american tv shows, if thats the case i'm not surprised your signal is so weak

plus whats with the confusing responses, it works, it don't work

which one is it? i saw other vids on youtube that says it works and the stick looks smaller and i've seen it used on 3g too
    Last edited by astro2; 04-26-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs up Stickers are a Rip off!
    Any sticker type booster thing is not going to work... It has no power to it so how can it boost anything. Big rip off! I hope you didn't spend much money on it.

I have my home office in my basement and in order to improve the signal I purchased a Wilson Electronics Desktop Kit 801247 (amp needs power) which brings my outside signal in and boosts it. This covers the whole area with signals (20x25 ft).

Wilson cell phone antennas, amplifiers, repeaters, coax cables, antenna adapters was where I purchased mine. They stuck with me even when I called them for the 3rd time... they didn't once tell me I had to call the manufacturer for help.

Thats real customer service!

Default how to get a good signal on i phone 4, signal booster for 1 penny (2) parts)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo View Post
    In my experience, signal boosters are a scam. That being said, the video looks pretty convincing and authentic. If you do get one, please let us know how well it works.

cheers,
    e
    I just found a way way to inprove the singal on my phone, there is 2 ways but the first is cut a little cooking foil about 3 quarters of
    an inch, and the width of the phone, place it at the bottom of the phone under your protected cover so you wont see it, i doubled mine
    up to give more strenth, and the signal will go up at least 1 bar and stay there, no drop out unless in a realy bad area.

This is my first post guys,............ now number 2 on i phone go to settings general, networks,turn off enable 3g and the signal will go to full
    bars, and only turn it on when you want to use it, both tips work for me so try it and a advise how you get on. it may take a few minutes to work.
    Last edited by interat; 09-19-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: added

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12