Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Review: SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel iPhone 3G case.

Quote Originally Posted by lasteve View Post
    If anybody is interested I have a black and arctic rebel for sale, $20 total for both.
    PMed you about the case!
    Last edited by reznor9; 10-26-2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got your pm

I found this site that is selling the SwitchEasy Rebel cases for $24.95 with free shipping.

Search Results : iZilla Pod - iPod Accessories and iPhone Accessories

Or, you can go HERE, and get a CapsuleRebel with a leather holster that fits it for $25- free shipping to boot. I will be going that route this weekend. I'll report back.

Ah yes, I received a second email (I only had one inquiry) from SwitchEasy. They said that they are still working on the clip, but it was taking longer than expected. This time, no time frame. So I said screw it, I'd rather get a holster that fits it now
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I just received two Switcheasy Rebels for my wife and I from Wireless Rage. They do have a sweet deal, $24.95 with a free case or car charger. I got one of each. You can check them out here at WirelessRage.com SwitchEasy

So I just got my artic in.

Right off the bat, I could tell that this was going to be sweet. The colour of the silicon, and transparent backing looked awesome even while it was still packaged in the box.

Firstly, I wiped my phone intensively with the microfiber. I got my phone to look like I just bought it! I did have some trouble putting on the anti-static screen protector because I was confused upon what to do. So I took off the adhesive side, put it carefully on the screen, then removed all bubbles very gently using my fingers and the bubble pusher that comes with the case. (Note! BE GENTLE WHILE TRYING TO REMOVE BUBBLES. SOMETIMES THERE IS DUST RATHER THEN BUBBLES, AND GETTING THOSE OUT ARE IMPOSSIBLE, THUS SCRATCHING YOUR PHONE) I then removed the top layer. The screen guard went on very well, but the only issue was that I had one spec of dust on my screen, and the screen guard wrapped around it. Not a big deal, I got used to it quickly. The other issue is that the screen no longer looks perfectly crystal clear. It seems kind of "wavy" and odd when the phone's screen is off. As long as the backlight is on, then you can't notice it. I e-mailed SwitchEasy asking if this is normal.

Then, I put on the case. I can't believe how many people have trouble putting on this case. It took me 30 seconds and went on with no hassles. The case fit nice and snug, but added some bulk to the phone. Not a problem, because it looks sweet. An issue I had here was how the back of my black iphone tends to show moisture marks with the arctic silicon. However, not a big deal, and a common issue anyways.

Overall, the case looks awesome, feels awesome, and adds tons of protection for my once naked phone. However, the screen guard made my screen a little fuzzy and wierd, but I can't complain, because you can't win em' all.

Cliffs: Go out and get this case! Make sure you take extra time and care into putting the screen guard on, as well as popping in the plastic shell. CLEAN YOUR PHONE EXTENSIVELY before putting on the screen guard!! (BTW, I bought this case on Ebay since I live in Canada. Came to about $30 CAN)
    Last edited by DJ Bless One; 01-27-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Default =)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post
    So I just got my artic in.
    Overall, the case looks awesome, feels awesome, and adds tons of protection for my once naked phone. However, the screen guard made my screen a little fuzzy and wierd, but I can't complain, because you can't win em' all.
    Im glad you like your case man.
    What you said is exactly right, looks and feels awsome, adds lots of protection.
    Does add a bit of bulk, but not much, makes your phone look cool and adds protection;;who cares?
    The screen protector is a bit fuzzy not too bad, i got used to it and dont even notice it now though.
    Mine had a little sagging problem, so i put a blow dryer to it and bam, fixed the problem/who knows?
    Lol.
    I would recommend this case to anyone, epecially if you want your phone to look cool and stand out, but also add lots of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb_Soccer_Star View Post
    Mine had a little sagging problem, so i put a blow dryer to it and bam, fixed the problem/who knows?
    Lol.
    I would recommend this case to anyone, epecially if you want your phone to look cool and stand out, but also add lots of protection.
    I don't have that problem yet. I e-mailed SwitchEasy asking them why my anti-static guards look ripply in certain light, and then are sending me 2 more for free! Great company!

Green Apple
    Thanks

i wished they made better cases like the rebel for the 2g... i really want that artic rebel...
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector

^^ They now offer that and a couple colors for iPod Touch 2G

Check out the new "RebelEssentials" over @ SwitchEasy. Finally, SwitchEasy has heard our praises (and to some, complaints) and has released RebelEssentials. Simply put, they are the hard plastic "spine" that completes the case; you can now purchase them seperately. For only $4.99/piece. As of this writing there are: Black, White, Red, Orange and Purple.

It's a start! :-) I'd like to see them create a "RebelGenerator" that would allow you to pick your 2 colors and ship it to you that way. Who'd like to see that?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    It's a start! :-) I'd like to see them create a "RebelGenerator" that would allow you to pick your 2 colors and ship it to you that way. Who'd like to see that?
    Agreed.

RebelSerpent rocks. Gives the phone a sleek modern look.

Thanks

i just got my rebel "devil" case-switcheasy products are "bad *****"!!!!

Nice Review - It comes with a lot of extras!

switch easy does make some of the best cases

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just ordered the black one from all the praise here. Hopefully it'll get here before my trip!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Got it today! Best case I ever used and I don't even like cases!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345