Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Review: SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel iPhone 3G case.

  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts

    i just went to their website

    thanks for your thanks. i gave you a thanks too.
    Last edited by kadinh; 08-06-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kadinh For This Useful Post:

    ninjoshua (08-06-2008)

  3. #22
    Great review. I just ordered the Arctic. You have a Thanks coming.

  4. #23
    do any of u have full body coverage from invisiblesheild/bestskinever/protectyourdevice ? does the protector still fit?

    and for those that ordered arctic for black.. can u take a picture of the thing on ur phone? i am looking into the arctic to.. but donno how it will look. thx!

  5. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Directly above the center of the Earth
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by replicat0r View Post
    do any of u have full body coverage from invisiblesheild/bestskinever/protectyourdevice ? does the protector still fit?

    and for those that ordered arctic for black.. can u take a picture of the thing on ur phone? i am looking into the arctic to.. but donno how it will look. thx!
    Most, if not all, hard cases will not fit over an invisibleshield-type film. On my 2G phone, the original Capsule would not fit over my invisibileshield, nor would my incase slider.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SA22C View Post
    Most, if not all, hard cases will not fit over an invisibleshield-type film. On my 2G phone, the original Capsule would not fit over my invisibileshield, nor would my incase slider.
    wat the hell? but how? the full body cover is like less then 1mm.. its that precise..?!

  7. #26
    Anyone get a red one yet? If so, can you post pics?

    I'm depating between white and red... may even have to get both. LOL

  8. #27
    I was thinking of getting two of these one for me and one for my gf. But what are you guys talking about cutting out?

  9. #28
    well I already got my case before i saw this one...kinda mad but anyways does anyone have the black and red combo??? if so I want to see!!!! also if you have an all black one and an all red one can you swap out the pieces for a red and black combo and take pics so i can see!!!

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by FliP76 View Post
    I have to say that the included screen protectors where a mess. the first one i put on and "smoothed" out the bubbles as per instructions. the included card thing to do so scratched the hell out of the screen protector causing it to catch alot of glare. The second one i applied and the little sticker thing pulled of without the sticky, and the stuff that was left on the screen protector would not come off, after about 30 mins i got it off but not without rub marks left in thier place. I also ended up cuting out the volume control cover as it causes the case to pull out on that side, and i like it recessed and out of the way. Still love the case though.

    I have recently gotten 2 of these cases and I can honestly say the screen protectors are some of the best I've seen. I can't disagree with this post more. The best part about them, is that there are peel away protectors on BOTH sides of the film. You peel the the first side off, apply to the iPhone, use the card to smooth it out, then peel of the top, leaving you with a clean, untouched screen protector. I haven't seemed to have any issues with the case pushing up the sides yet, but I could see how that might be possible.

    Overall, this is an excellent case. Screen protector and all.

  11. #30
    All of these cases are SICK!!! I picked up the Artic, Skeleton, and White at mygearstore.com. They were shipped to me quickly. Can't wait to see the colors in this product. This is the best case that I have seen out there and you don't have to pay $40 like you do in the Apple Stores for cheap quality cases

  12. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by bethechange23 View Post
    All of these cases are SICK!!! I picked up the Artic, Skeleton, and White at mygearstore.com. They were shipped to me quickly. Can't wait to see the colors in this product. This is the best case that I have seen out there and you don't have to pay $40 like you do in the Apple Stores for cheap quality cases
    hey man i want to get the arctic one.. but i donno how it will look on black 3g. can u post a picture with the arctic on ur phone? and do u have invisibleshield/full body covery on ur phone? if u do can u get back to me as if the switcheasy case will fit with the shield on the phone thx brah

  13. #32
    I have a white case for my phone… dropped it for the first time this morning getting out of the car.

    Be careful with these. The plastic underneath the paint is black, so now I have black scrapes on it.

    Other than that, the case is awesome! Fits perfectly and has full protection all around.

  14. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by RtDXtreme View Post
    I have a white case for my phone… dropped it for the first time this morning getting out of the car.

    Be careful with these. The plastic underneath the paint is black, so now I have black scrapes on it.

    Other than that, the case is awesome! Fits perfectly and has full protection all around.
    do u have a invisible shield on the phone when u put the caseon? does it fit?

  15. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by replicat0r View Post
    do u have a invisible shield on the phone when u put the caseon? does it fit?
    Yes, I do... the case comes with 2 screen protectors, but i got the anti-glare/fingerprint one from the Apple store.

    Fits fine. The sreen protector is slightly smaller than the glass and the case just barely covers the chrome so they do not get in each other's way.

  16. #35
    wuts it made out of ? hard plastic or silicone.. i got a switcheasy for my freind.. hes got a ipod touch. i didnt open the package but it looks like its hard plastic from the packagin

  17. #36
    The sleeve is silicone and the "rib cage" part is hard plastic.

  18. #37
    is the backbone brittle? i heard couple ppl breakin the back n the case doesnt work properly

  19. #38
    Ordered one on monday and just waiting for delivery.

  20. #39
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    yea i heard the same thing...a couple people i know broke the back from dropping it and say the case does not work like its suppose to...maybe its a matter of time ?? who knows...might try one out to see how it works...not to shabby

  21. #40
    I have one and ordered the Incase Slider.
    The only two problems I had:
    -The part that covers the botton chrome is all rubber so it moves. this results not fully protecting the bottom chrome. Point to get a case is to FULLY protect the iPhone from scratches.
    -Not a big deal but since the hard part is glossy black (in my case), it gets a lot of scratches very fast and, in my opinion, looses its look..

    From what I red, The incase Slider will resolve all those (the Black Matte).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •