Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone headphone...

Default Iphone headphone...
    So, my Iphone default headphones work fine except that the stop/ffd button seems to be a bit screwed up :S. When I press it sometimes it doesn't work, and in order to actually work, I need to go very high onto it (a bit above the microphone close to the edge) and thats when it works. Is there a safe way to open it and fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by asma123 View Post
    So, my Iphone default headphones work fine except that the stop/ffd button seems to be a bit screwed up :S. When I press it sometimes it doesn't work, and in order to actually work, I need to go very high onto it (a bit above the microphone close to the edge) and thats when it works. Is there a safe way to open it and fix it?
    same thing happen to me, I'm planning to buy a pair of V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones to replace them.

The V-Moda one has a way smaller button than even the somewhat broken Apple Earbuds.

Green Apple
    Thanks

don't ya love it....they sell you a 400 dollar toy and the headphones last a month or two with regular gentle use....i actually thought they sounded good too....then its 29 usd to replace them or 100 for decent upgrades....oooooh well
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

I think the headphones that come with the iPhone are junk. They don't fit in my ear to well, and sound reproduction isn't all that grand, a good set of Seinheisers put these things to shame. And even a cheap pair of Koss I paid 20USD for cause I left my seinheisers at home did the job well. Apple should invest into some R&D for Headphones cause the ones they are passing out are not on par with the quality of the product they are shipped with.

i have a problem with these standard headphones. they fall out of my ears everytime

got me those bang&olufsen headphones. works nice for me. the quality is also even better than the original ones....