Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hard or soft?

Thanks

Default Hard or soft?
    What do you think is better for the iphone (3g)? Right now i have a "Zcover" silicone case cause i believe it will protect better from the shock of drop and keep scratches off. I dont think ive ever had a hard case for a phone

what does everyone here use/prefer?

I use the Agent 18 or I have a belt clip that the phone just snaps into, The one I have wont allow a skin or other protection on it, But I like this one because it is low profile and stays close to my body. Some of the other ones I tried stuck out kind of far. The only problem I have with the soft covers is from past experience. I used several of these on my last phone a TREO and they kept stretching out then kind of hanging off of the phone just looked bad, I even tried different manufactures.

When I finally upgrade I think I will go with something like the intelligent skin(??) or what ever it is called and a belt holster like I have now.

The Revo2 from iskin is what I'm leaning towards. Skins do a better job at absorbing impact from falls and bumps. Only thing I don't like about skins is that they stick to your pockets when compared to hard cases.

i skin revo is the best agent 18 scratched my case

I prefer two cases 1) Incase Slider 2) invisibleSHIELD