Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need a good drop-protection case

Default I need a good drop-protection case
    I dropped my iPhone once and the speaker cracked and there was a permanent dent + scratch on the side of my phone. I returned it because luckily my battery life was only 4 hours BEFORe the drop. I need a good drop protection case for casual use. Like when it slips off your hands and then hits the rough concrete street.

I was looking into the iSkin revo, but I'm pretty sure there are other cheaper alternatives that is as good if not better.

Agent 18 hard case in clear or black is a great choice. holds the phone down when it hits that unforgiving concrete
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thanks

Otterbox Armour for iPhone, you can drop a nuke on the thing and the phone will still be fine.

Well it has to also look good. Are silicone cases good? I saw one for 99 cents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akasixcon View Post
    Well it has to also look good. Are silicone cases good? I saw one for 99 cents.
    Scratch out my idea, the thing looks like a brick in it.

I'm using Agent 18, it's a black case, very sturdy and doesn't look bad, I've gotten used to it quickly.

Its only $7 cheaper than the iSkin. I'm looking for a cheaper phone if possible but yeah just flood in with suggestions

The Contour Showcase is nice, even though its a showcase it provides very good protection, and saved my phone from a drop.

Marware sportgrip works well for me It's a silicone case and holds up fine

Cool, I'm going to order a case pretty soon

i have the defender series otterbox, and i love it...

very nice case, makes it alittle balky, but it does what i need it too, keeps dirt out and ive dropped it a couple of times, nothing bad happened to the phone itself.

I bought the iSkin Revo from the apple store. It is the best case I've ever seen & used. It has 360 degree protection and its totally worth every penny.

iSkin Revo

32GB iPod Touch 2nd Gen

Thumbs up Great deal on OtterBox
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon Love View Post

very nice case, makes it alittle balky, but it does what i need it too, keeps dirt out and ive dropped it a couple of times, nothing bad happened to the phone itself.
    Same here...I can't believe how much protection the OtterBox offers! Nice that it's water resistant too! They do have a water proof case now, it's the Armor series for iPhone. I got my defender from Semsons & Co. Inc. at a real good price and free shipping! Sweet deal huh? For those looking to buy and wants free shipping, check out this site: http://semsons.blogspot.com. (just scroll down a little bit)
    OtterBox Lover

I like the switcheasy capsule. Only $25 from amazon and it includes a universal dock adapter, headphone adapter, horizontal viewing stand, cleaning cloth, one cling screen protector, and 3 "hard" screen protectors..

Thanks

Otterbox all the way, you have to see how big and "powerful" those beasts are.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon Love View Post

Quote Originally Posted by iFilipino View Post
    Otterbox all the way, you have to see how big and "powerful" those beasts are.
    exactly!
    OtterBox Lover

The only reason why the Ottobox is good is cause it has a big piece of shiit surrounding the iphone.
    if you use it, your iphone will look like "Shiit"
    though it protects.
    but id rarther you get a Contour Showcase instead, its less bulky and it does its job.
    AND ITS CHEAPER.

Ottobox is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecchh View Post
    The Contour Showcase is nice, even though its a showcase it provides very good protection, and saved my phone from a drop.
    I also have the showcase, plastic+rubber,has protected my phone from a couple drops, and doesnt make it look like crap.

highly recommend it

I use otterbox and it,s work well.

I got Griffin's Survivor. I had an otterbox but there were some things i didn't like. Go to Griffin's website and check out the video on the Survivor. If you're not impressed I'll eat my sock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast