Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best headphones under $50.00 ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Best headphones under $50.00 ?
    Yeah I wanna get some new headphones not looking to spend tons tho.

Help me out
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Id stick to the Normal Iphone ones.
    If not, just use normal 2$ Samsung ones or something.
    Just go here: DealExtreme: $1.60 3.5mm Stereo Headset Converter Cable for Apple iPhone (14cm)
    To buy an adapter for other brands of headphones.
    Check the site! It also has soooooooo many cheap priced ( NOT cheap quality ) iphone accessories, like the USB cable, for 2$, and the dock, 11$, etc.

Hope I helped!
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

I modded a pair of AKG K27i headphones and they sound out of this world. Much better than any in-ear sets. It's a simple procedure if you have a soldering iron...you simply open up and remove the iPhone cable from your stock headphones and then pop open the AKGs. Remove the AKG cable and solder the iPhone cable to the AKG headphones. The AKG K27is should run for under 50 bucks so it would stay within your price range.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

candy skullz are really great and they have 3 great models all under 50 bucks. i have smoking buds for 15 bicks and they kick *****. stock apple are garbage. check this out http://www.modmyi.com/forums/accesso...earbuds-5.html

I have the Radtech Procable headphones and I love them. They offer great sound at an unbeatable price. https://www.radtech.us/Products/ProC...neHeadset.aspx
    Dirty as I wanna be!

I love the JVC marshmallow headphones. They provide a deep, rich bass with nice highs. They are noise isolating, and you really can't hear much with them in. For only 20 dollars, I picked up a set at walmart. They come with 2 sets of earbuds that are replaceable, and the headphones come in multiple colors. Its also very easy to mod them and use them as a headset with the microphone from your original apple headset.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to m3thodandr3d For This Useful Post:

eclipticrider (06-11-2008)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

V Moda

Quote Originally Posted by cjvdh View Post
    Yeah I wanna get some new headphones not looking to spend tons tho.

Help me out
    hi,

How do you think about this headphone? More information you could get from website onVon. Why not visit it to make a try ?This item is only $18.95. Looking for a long time for a good headphone, i think you would find new discoveries on it.

Last edited by raccoon; 06-10-2008 at 02:39 AM.
    www.onVon.com
    a wholesaler buy direct from china
    sale electronic items and other car accessories

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    I love the JVC marshmallow headphones. They provide a deep, rich bass with nice highs. They are noise isolating, and you really can't hear much with them in. For only 20 dollars, I picked up a set at walmart. They come with 2 sets of earbuds that are replaceable, and the headphones come in multiple colors. Its also very easy to mod them and use them as a headset with the microphone from your original apple headset.
    I totally agree, i.ve had mine for about a year. great sound and super comfortable.
    Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time rich and cash poor. (Little Brother by Cory Doctorow)

skull candy is a good brand

skullcandys are awsome

Thanks

yeah skullcandy are the way to go. You can get the ink'd ones anywhere from $10-$15.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiyo For This Useful Post:

NiceRicer (06-18-2008)

i like the regular iphone ones

you can buy sony ex088 in ear headphones for pretty cheap on ebay. i think you can buy a pair around $14.99. they have really good base and work with iphone 1st gen and iphone 3g. it comes with 7 day return policy. I think for $14.99 there are probably the best headphones I bought.

BRAND NEW SONY EX088 earphones/ in ear headphones - eBay (item 330287949393 end time Dec-19-08 13:14:35 PST)

Banned
    Thanks

How about the best sounding headphones out there that cost 150$ for only 79.97?
    definately worth the extra loot since they sell for double that retail.

I bought from this exactly seller and they are the best headphones Ive owned.

Ive had skull candy headphones, bose and everything in between...

These by far are the best sounding headphones Ive owned. Not only that but all you hear is whats being played, all outside noise is blocked out.

ETYMOTIC ER6i-BLK-C ER-6i NEw Isolator Earphones BLACK - eBay (item 380081211417 end time Dec-12-08 21:19:18 PST)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm with a lot of people on this thread. I love my skull candy ear buds. You can't go wrong with $15 headphones that sound awesome.

JVC Air Cushions are by far the best in-ear buds I've owned. Comfortable, loud, excellent sound. $18 at Amazon: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX66B-Cushion-Headphones-Black/dp/B000WH83AA]Amazon.com: JVC HAFX66B Air Cushion Headphones (Black): Electronics[/ame]
    Last edited by Stimpy5050; 11-26-2008 at 12:24 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Another one for Skull Candy Inked in ear buds. These are the best buds I have ever tried. They sound amazing and are very comfortable and come in some very cool colors. About $15 is a deal for headphones that sound this good! Just my opinion.

Get some skullcandy in ear headphones they sound great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gavko View Post
    candy skullz are really great and they have 3 great models all under 50 bucks. i have smoking buds for 15 bicks and they kick *****. stock apple are garbage.
    same here. Got them on sale at best buy and love them. They're extremely comfortable (fit nicely inside the ear), they sound great and it has an external volume control.

Believe I paid around 10.00 for them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast