Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones

Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind

Just wanted to let people know that I talked with V-Moda and they said that they were going to release a new version of their Vibe Duo earphones that address the issues with the quality.

Here is the e-mail: There have been defective batches that have come out in the past. Our new and improved generation of headphones will be out next month!

Rock on,
    V-MODA Customer Service

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Use this for 2 weeks now. Sound quality is very very good, deep bass, clear mid, & crisp high, no need to turn on EQ. Much better than a stock head set.

Very good for music & movie, not good for phone calls, you will hear yourself huming in your head while talk on the phone with this head set.

So worry after read a lot of negative reviews on interent, such as left or right of the head set not working with in a month, some even say within a week. The earpieces falling apart within couple of months, etc.

Hope mine will last longer.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i've had mine since jan 2008 and the left ear just died today. not sure why. i really like them so will ship them out for an warranty exchange tomorrow...

I've gone through TWO pairs of these. They break really easy. It's like a the cord at the base is prone to dying after 3 months. Nice design, great sound, but poor quality construction, IMO.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345