+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] V-Moda Vibe Duo Headphones

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
if u use these for a long time and then go to the stck ones..damn they feel so cheap and very differant
    Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

if u use these for a long time and then go to the stck ones..damn they feel so cheap and very differant
    mod edit, old signature removed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    the exact thoughts i had. mine broke after about 2 months so i used the stock ones and couldnt stand them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i thought i saw these in stock at Costco...??

forgive my ignorance, but are they the same ones?
    it was $75 if i'm not mistaken...

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

i have a pair of vibes from costco . . . same thing sans music control / microphone

Thanks

Getting these this weekend

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

What's wrong with the stock iPhone headphones? They sound great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    What's wrong with the stock iPhone headphones? They sound great!
    not after u use the vibe duo's!

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha! I guess I'm going to have to try some of these. I thought about buying some nicer headphones than the stock ones but I wanted some that have the headset built in, which is why these are the only ones I would consider buying. I wonder if I can try them out somewhere first?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    Haha! I guess I'm going to have to try some of these. I thought about buying some nicer headphones than the stock ones but I wanted some that have the headset built in, which is why these are the only ones I would consider buying. I wonder if I can try them out somewhere first?
    the apple store should let u

Green Apple
    Thanks

How do these compare in sound quality to the Shure E5C series??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i just ordered a pair. Ebay $74.99

Thanks

Guess what I got for Christmas.... I haven't opened the package yet because I've had my heart set on the ultimate ears 4vi. The temptation is killin me though.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have these headphones! The only improvement it has over the stock is a little bit more bass and noise-isolating. I can't the difference between the sound quality of the stock iPhone when listening to music. When watching movies, this headphones totally whoops butt! The roars, thumps and booms are the specialty of headphones. My verdict; Its not worth $100 bucks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You guys should check these out!!!!

http://www.ultimatebuds.com/store/pr...roductid=16140

Ultimate ears superfi headphones designed for iphone. They sound amazing. the detail and clarity and sound field are virtually same as my Shure E2c.

They have the mic and button for pause next song.....
    Much better than V-moda. They also have 2 yr warranty and a great pebble like case.
    They cost more ,msrp 150$ but they are amazing. I have heard details in music I have never heard before on listens, even with my Shures.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by canadoc View Post
    You guys should check these out!!!!

http://www.ultimatebuds.com/store/pr...roductid=16140

Ultimate ears superfi headphones designed for iphone. They sound amazing. the detail and clarity and sound field are virtually same as my Shure E2c.

They have the mic and button for pause next song.....
    Much better than V-moda. They also have 2 yr warranty and a great pebble like case.
    They cost more ,msrp 150$ but they are amazing. I have heard details in music I have never heard before on listens, even with my Shures.
    i have these headphones and i hate them! they never stay in my ears and if you try to push them in, the sound fades away. i'm selling my set on ebay now. I plan to getting the v-moda's with the money i get.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    My review:

They are not perfect. But they are very good.

Pros: Sound great. Since quality sound is the function of ear buds, they pass with flying colors. My preference is to put the EQ on POP and enjoy the sound you lost with the factory apple set.

Cons: 1.Not nearly as good as Bose (I have both). But Bose does not have the mic and clicker.
    2. Depending on the shape of your ear, the knurled metal accents may hurt your lower ear. This is even more prevalent if you use them while exercising.
    3. The clicker is hard to use. The button for the clicker is very small and you must search for it each time you need to pause or skip. It becomes cumbersome.
    4. If you lose the rubber fittings, you will have to pay for new ones. If you lose bose ends, Bose mails you them for FREE!

Overall, I would recommend them highly since there are no other choices. But if bose ever puts a mic and clicker on theirs, then Bose wins hands down in every way.
    I refuse to accept reviews from people who like Bose. Its soooo overpriced, i bet the jvc marshmellows are just as good and your raving about them?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zzclown View Post
    i have these headphones and i hate them! they never stay in my ears and if you try to push them in, the sound fades away. i'm selling my set on ebay now. I plan to getting the v-moda's with the money i get.
    You must be using them wrong. They come with 4 different variations of buds. Perhaps you tried the wrong size. I find they fit very easily are very comfortable and stay in much better than most in ear styles.

As for the sound disppearing, I have noticed that briefly for a second or 2 if I jam them in to deep. I am likely causing the buds to collapse in the narrower part of the canal thus blocking the music coming out. That said if I pul out just the tiniest the seal is perfect and the sound is rich detailed with clarity I have yet to her from an ipod or iphone.

Thanks

great headphones!!! i just got mine and i LOVE them.

The ONLY iphone accessory.

Green Apple
    Thanks

do the v-modas really break after 2 months? even though the product seems to be soo good, i just can't justify a $100 purchase for 60 days of use.

i really want to replace teh stock iphone earphones, and i'm tired of trying other brands. i picked up the skullcandy smokin buds and they're terrible (they also pop out my ear every 2 seconds).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by likkuid View Post
    do the v-modas really break after 2 months? even though the product seems to be soo good, i just can't justify a $100 purchase for 60 days of use.

i really want to replace teh stock iphone earphones, and i'm tired of trying other brands. i picked up the skullcandy smokin buds and they're terrible (they also pop out my ear every 2 seconds).
    My friend's broke after a month of use. Some of the internals were "spilling out" and stuff, I'll ask him for clarification tomorrow.

The Smokin' Buds are horrible, you literally get what you pay for. I've been using my iPhone Full Metal Jackets for less than a week so I'll review them in a month or so to see if they break =]