Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM #1
[Review] Prima Leather Book Style iPhone Case
Recently Prima was kind enough to provide me with their Book Style iPhone Case. Made of Soft, Aniline Leather, the Prima iPhone Case continues the tradition of Fine Leather Form Fit Cases, at an affordable price. Dedicated fit for the iPhone, with a low profile design that fits easily into your purse or pocket.
- The price is affordable at $34.95.
- Front is held closed magnetically.
- Access to the all the buttons: volume, lock, home and sleep.
- Audio port is unblocked so you can plug in and listen to music.
- Charging / USB slot is open so you can charge and synce without taking the phone out of the case.
- Lots of protection, no fear of damage from drops.
- Adds some thickness, a sacrafice for protection.
- The light detector that turns the screen off while you are holding the phone to talk is covered.
- Speaker and microphone are both covered making the sound muffled and requiring you to talk a little louder.
If you really want to protect your iphone you can't go wrong with this case. It does have a few drawbacks but will no doubt protect your iphone very well. The affordable price makes it an easy buy, and the leather quality is good for the money. If you are worried about adding some bulk I wouldn't recommend this case to you. It does what it is built to do very well, protection.
Where to get it
You can this case straight from Prima.
If you would like a review of your product Contact Me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:
12-23-2007, 11:47 AM #2
Nice review, thanks! I've been looking at cases lately still not sure which one I'm going to get but I've got a new one to consider.
12-25-2007, 05:07 PM #3
Thats a dec lookin case..
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM #4
you really need a new camera, or at least step back a bit and then use software to zoom
05-19-2008, 02:32 PM #5
I ordered one like that but have ordered another with credit card slots in to save carrying a wallet too...but if that ewallet app turns out to be safe to use I may use that as well.
05-29-2008, 08:42 AM #6
Does it feel ackward holding it on your ear while you speak ?