+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CaseMate Leather Case only $18

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Over at Buy.com they offer the leather casemate iPhone case for $28, but if you use google checkout it's only $18!! Not a bad deal since att and apple sell
    Thanks

Exclamation CaseMate Leather Case only $18
    Over at Buy.com they offer the leather casemate iPhone case for $28, but if you use google checkout it's only $18!! Not a bad deal since att and apple sell them for almost $40 - I bought my parents this case when the iphone came out and they love them, mine is still in perfect condition too after being dropped almost 10 time lol

here's the link http://www.buy.com/prod/case-mate-45...205663807.html
    Hit Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uPhone559 For This Useful Post:

ccaweber (02-04-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    After a LOT of research,I bought this case for my phone. I wanted the perforated leather so I bought it from Case Mate directly. Still a bargain at $35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzer For This Useful Post:

ccaweber (02-04-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Have the same case and added a holster for additonal $ 10 free shipping from case mate!!!
    Nice product!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i prefered the leather case from incipo. really great. and the integrated display cleaner works fine....just a few bucks more expensive....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I love this case so much. Provides really good grip and it looks nice too . Only downside is the fact that if it's coupled with the clear body skins, it has a really tight fit enough that you need to push the phone upwards from the bottom slot with a fair bit of force so it'll come out.
    Last edited by mzkaye729; 03-05-2008 at 07:37 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone hozay09's Avatar
    Thanks

I switched over from the Contour Showcase over to this case as of yesterday to try it out. We sell it at my at&t store for $35 w/ the clip which is $10 cheaper than online (besides amazon or buy.com) So far I really like it. I had the plastic film on since the contour case but since removed it since it looks terrible with this case on. Could barely tell it was on w/ the contour case.

The clip is very durable & solid. My contour clip took a crap in less than a week. The leather feels nice & grips a LOT better as well. Plus you gotta love the smell of new leather LOL

Thanks

I have that. Is very crappy. I had it for three months. It scratches the bezel and offers MINIMUM protection. Shoot, I dropped my phone like 12 times and it got so jacked up because it slid right out. Its also caused me to replace my iphone(touch screen broke).

THIS PRODUCT SUCKS! DO NOT BUY!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

iPhone? More like MyPhone hozay09's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyo View Post
    I have that. Is very crappy. I had it for three months. It scratches the bezel and offers MINIMUM protection. Shoot, I dropped my phone like 12 times and it got so jacked up because it slid right out. Its also caused me to replace my iphone(touch screen broke).

So because you dropped it 12x's it means it sucks? Sounds like you have no self control. This case in fact has great protection all around the device including a wide enough gap to prevent the screen from hitting the floor. Sounds like you should invest in this..

Thanks

[QUOTE=hozay09;511291]So because you dropped it 12x's it means it sucks? Sounds like you have no self control. This case in fact has great protection all around the device including a wide enough gap to prevent the screen from hitting the floor. Sounds like you should invest in this..

No, I am a school student and i am constantly moving and playing sports. I sit down it falls out of my pocket, i play sports it falls out. When i fall down on the concrete its to soft and my iphone gets hurt and scratched.... Dude I have lots of control its just school . If you are an active person do not buy this.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyo View Post

It DOES scratch the bezel (which I found out when I took my Bodyguardz skin off so it will fit better and plus the skin was getting discoloration..). Mine now has scratches so I installed my BSE set and I am using it with the leather case and it works great.

I guess my iPhone doesnt fall out when dropped with the case on because it has such a snug fit with an invisible body shield on it. Although mine now has a dent because the top corners arent protected from falls at all.

And I dont think it was the case's fault your screen broke I mean, you dropped it 12 times, right ? It's more clumsiness than anything

Maybe try the sportband-type cases ??