+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REVIEW: Marware Sport Grip Backwinder for iPhone

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hey guys! Got my iPhone on Saturday, and immediately put her in her first outfit! lol. Really though, I am using the Marware Sport Grip Backwinder, and let me say,
    Thanks

Default REVIEW: Marware Sport Grip Backwinder for iPhone
    Hey guys! Got my iPhone on Saturday, and immediately put her in her first outfit! lol. Really though, I am using the Marware Sport Grip Backwinder, and let me say, I'm satisfied. However there are drawbacks...

Watch my video review over at veoh: HERE

Hope you guys enjoy! Any comments welcome!

NOTE: The link might not be working just yet. Give it some time for it to finish encoding (the time of this post is 2315 GMT -5 [Eastern STD time US])

EDIT: After messing w/ the headphone manager a bit more, I have found a method that works in securing the headphones easily. I therefore append my rating to an A. This case is working out just fine for me.

BTW: I'm posting this edit from my 1.1.2 Jailbroken iPhone! :-)
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 11-19-2007 at 04:52 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I cant see myself walking around with headphones attached to my case. It's not like you always use them all the time anyway. I'll stick with my Contour Showcase.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

Thanks

I see your point, but for me, this is just what the doctor ordered. I like that I don't have to pocket my headphones, I can just unwrap them. Also, just wait until you drop your phone on a hard surface, your case will be more of a Shattercase

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    I see your point, but for me, this is just what the doctor ordered. I like that I don't have to pocket my headphones, I can just unwrap them. Also, just wait until you drop your phone on a hard surface, your case will be more of a Shattercase
    Dropped my phone and case more times than i can remember. The phone is scratch and dent free and the hard plastic rubberized case in also unscathed. Don't assume
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

Thanks

Ok, I'm sorry for stating that a hard plastic case will crack when dropped. I forgot that they don't break because they are made of 'break proof' material aka plastic. Riiiiiiiiiiight