+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Golden tiped or Normal

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Is there any difference at all between the normal tip adapters for the iphone and the golden tip adapters for the iphone? I had a gold tip one before and
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Golden tiped or Normal
    Is there any difference at all between the normal tip adapters for the iphone and the golden tip adapters for the iphone? I had a gold tip one before and there was no difference between the normal and the gold 1. Can anyone tell me what its supposed to do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

One is more expensive than the other is the only difference I see

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

did you guys know if you are really in need of an iphone adapter. you can use the dock that came in your iphone box... but you cant control your volume.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatexpka View Post
    did you guys know if you are really in need of an iphone adapter. you can use the dock that came in your iphone box... but you cant control your volume.
    Yes, but you wouldn't stick that huge crapload in your pocket, now, would you? And you would have to deal with 100% volume if you do, which is really bad for your ears.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

lol true especially since im running on those big bose headphones. they blast outloud

Thanks

technically the gold tipped ones are supposed to deliver better sound quality seeing as how gold is a better conductor of electricity than what most adapters use. so yes it will be more expensive, but if you are looking for the best sound possible use the gold tipped ones, otherwise just a regular will do.
    Powerbook G4 17"-- 10.5 Leopard
    iPhone 1.1.1 T-mobile
    iPod 80 gig Video

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

like how big of a difference do gold tipped ones make sound quality anyways? like 1%? because i never ever saw a difference between both of them. They always sounded alike.
    I have a gold tipped iphone adapter except the wireing got loose and broke. new everytime you move the wires, it starts to stop and play the music or make loud crackling noises and even change the sound quality. sometimes theres base and no base, and sometimes you can bearly hear the people talk and some times you can hear the symbols in the song louder then anything else, so just a word of advice stick to the belkin adapters or any othe adapter that has no wires at all since it wont break off like mines just did