+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Since I have an expensive phone, why not have an expensive case. It's the best case I've seen for the iphone. I had it custom made, and with shipping it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone f00fighters's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics
    Since I have an expensive phone, why not have an expensive case. It's the best case I've seen for the iphone. I had it custom made, and with shipping it came out to almost $100.

http://www.vajacases.com

select an iphone case, then it will give you an option to make it custom. The case is made from premium vitelino leather. It shows the natural grains of the leather. I chose "Chocolate" for the overall color, and "Passion" for the stripe. Yes, it's just a fruity way of saying dark brown, and red. I assure you it looks very classy. The case is iphone specific, so it fits the phone quite snug. I selected the belt loop option, because it's thin enough to place in my pocket so it doesn't look like a tumor on my leg. I'm in court most of the time, and image is important. Most of the cases/skins I see online are cheesy looking, or "bling-bling". So if cost is not your concern, this is the best way to go. Let me know what you guys think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics-vaja-horiz.jpg   Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics-vaja-back.jpg   Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics-vaja-open.jpg   Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics-vaja-angle.jpg   Custom Vaja Leather Case Review & Pics-vaja-vert.jpg  
    Last edited by f00fighters; 07-27-2007 at 05:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to f00fighters For This Useful Post:

russdogg (08-18-2007)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Thats a nice looking case.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    wow.. that really is a good looking case... I might have to sell something so I can afford one... I've spent all my money on all the gadget stuff like headsets and bluetooths and the phone itself.. lol

I bought a dlo hipster case when I got the phone but i really don't like the velcro...

I'm able to finally put a cool ringtone on my phone (the Geico commercial song) and then next thing you hear is the nasty sound of velcro pulling apart so that I can answer my phone.. haha..

Livin the iPhone Life JedixJarf's Avatar
    Thanks

Slick lookin case man.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wow, thats nice

iPhoned Home
    Thanks

Thats the ugliest case I've have seen.

It also looks pretty much non-functional , meaning you have to take the phone out to use it.

I would be worried about snapping it closed seeing the snaps are right over the screen.

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

How well does the iPhone come out of the pouch? I have the DLO Nylon pouch and it comes out great, but I am very very tempted to buy a Vaja case. I just can't decide which one to get. I really like this pouch and the flip case, but I don't know how well I would like dealing with the flip. I wish Vaja would just make a full body case out of leather, like the one they have for the Prada.

Thanks

The iPhone slides right in and out, it's a perfect fit. The only reason I decided to go with a pouch is because I like to hold and feel the actual phone. I don't like the way cases look hiding the aesthetics of the phone. But to each his own. Vaja cases are damn good quality. And the fact that you can customize all the colors is cool.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I bought an iPhone case from Vaja and abosolutly love it... after waiting so long for this phone, 25 days didn't seem too bad... a $599 phone doesn't deserve a $30 holster and it goes perfectly with my Macbook Pro Vaja Case

Thanks

Dang... That is nice. I bought the incase one similar to that from the Apple store, but it takes a little bit of effort to get the phone out of the pocket and then out of the case quickly. My biggest qualm is the velcro the incase uses: its not too noisy but can still be annoying when I try and sneak out the iphone during a meeting haha. Also, it kinda leaves the screen smudgy when you pull it out. Might have to upgrade to this.

iPhoned Home
    Thanks

Now this Vaja case rocks!

You can also get text and graphics put on them for more $$

That right there would cost $90.00(USD) and take 25 days to make

Last edited by r00t4rd3d; 08-18-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks

now wears the matching beamer?