Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: which case do u have for ur iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Is this site any reliable ? i am buying from France dont want to be fraud

Is this good case anyone else using it ?

Thanks
    I had one of those, I hated it. The headphone thing on the back, while a good idea, is just too bulky, especially when you're trying to talk on the phone. I Returned it. My boss bought me a leather one for modding his phone for him. http://www.case-mate.com/phones/apple/iphoneflipI hate that it turns it into a "flip-phone" But I don't have to worry about carrying it in my pocket with keys and stuff now. Plus it comes with one of those plastic clingy screen protectors. That is definitely a necessity. All in all, I really do like it. It also comes with a "screw on" removable belt clip, which I only use at work.

i have bestskinsever (www.bestskinsever.com), it is really awesome, the iphone is always shiny and never scratches, check them out

I'm not gonna lie. I always try to wear the DC clothing, and pull off the business man type look with it. SO I have the DLO hip case.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yeah, that one looks pretty cool. All the apple ones suck or break
    "Elton"

Thanks

I have one of these, it's basic, but it's nice and tight on the phone

Before: rubber inCase

changed because rubber started warping (either from heat or taking it on and off)

Now: Agent 18

Also have a crystal clear film on top
    Agent 18 case is sleek, hard, and made out of recycled plastic! it also docks on regular docks (not the one that came with the iphone)

Agent 18, best case I've ever own. I tried alot of cases out but Agent 18 beats them all hands down.

I don't see how it would. It protects the sides, but not the screen, and it has no clip. It's pretty mediocre in my eyes.

Hey Roger, is that a SummerBoard theme on your iPhone? Which theme is it?

Quote Originally Posted by roger505 View Post
    here is my seidio case which I absolutely love i did alot of research i even bought the agent 18 case first then this. This case is only 1 mm thick and it has an awesome feel it feels soft its not super rubbery like a silicon case but it feels like the top of a new eraser slides in and out of my pocket easily but provides some extra grip while using. Not to mention it looks sweet I have never been a case fan but I think my phone looks better in this case then without it.

Hey Roger, is that a SummerBoard theme on your iPhone? Which theme is it?
    Thanks
    Last edited by love2lounge2; 12-03-2007 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes roger it looks cool, mind sharing with us?

Quote Originally Posted by roger505 View Post
    here is my seidio case which I absolutely love i did alot of research i even bought the agent 18 case first then this. This case is only 1 mm thick and it has an awesome feel it feels soft its not super rubbery like a silicon case but it feels like the top of a new eraser slides in and out of my pocket easily but provides some extra grip while using. Not to mention it looks sweet I have never been a case fan but I think my phone looks better in this case then without it.

I totally agree. I tried a marware and the Agent18 and finally settled on this one. the phone DOES look better with it than without it! Or almost anyway. Highly recommended for daily usage, though I don't think it's the best for protecting it against hard falls - it's more for grip and protecting it from dings and scratches.

+ anti glare film protector from apple store

I've been using Vaja since back in the SE P800 days.. Quality plus design, no one else come close in my opinion...

Hi Roger, not interested in the case but can you tell me how to get the same "theme" shown in your pix? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GLOD! View Post
    Speck ToughSkin

http://www.speckproducts.com/product...skin/iphone/93

absolutely not worth the price, picks up dust (which i stopped caring about) and the holster broke(it was useless anyway)

BUT

its pretty heavy duty, does a good job of protecting from drops and provides grip.

also using screen protector, dont remember brand, I think marware.

I dont think it looks that bad, Dont really feel like spending anymore money on iPhone atm

I have this case also. Got it on eBay for $21.50 including shipping. I work construction and I must say this case will protect your iphone if ya drop it. I've dropped mine twice without a scratch on it. It is made of sturdy rubber and easy to grip. You have access to all controls.

Like Glod says the holster is a piece of crap but I didn't buy it for that. I to have a screen protector..a must in the construction industry!

I doesn't look to bad but I really don't care about the looks...lol If you need a case to protect your phone this one will do the job. Not a bad price either.

Cheers!
    BeerMan

ive been using the showcase by contour
    http://www.contourcase.com/showcase/showcaseiphone/
    ... ive had this case since a couple weeks after i got the phone, no complaints
    i am thinking of gettin like a pouch type thing just for the sake
    of being able to take it out and have it without any case....
    my case has protected well.. and i always keep it in my pocket, i just wish it was
    a bit slimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. I always try to wear the DC clothing, and pull off the business man type look with it. SO I have the DLO hip case.

Isnt this one with a magnet flip? I read that we should not use them cause the magnets will harm tha ipod.

What's the deal? Did u notice any funny behavious with your after you used it? I have bought a similar one but I am hesitating to use it...

I got the OtterBox case and I'm loving it. There's the defender case, which is water resistant and less bulky, and the armor case, which is water proof but more bulky. I live in sunny California so I'm not too worried about water proofing it. But some people like taking a bath or swimming with it. I bought mine from Semsons & Co. Inc. at a really good price and for free shipping too. If you're looking to buy, check out this site (and coupon codes): http://semsons.blogspot.com.
    OtterBox Lover

Thanks

The Incase leather clip case, very nice.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

Right now I own the Incase Slider, with the Anti-Glare screen protector. They are a pretty nice combo and gives 98% full protection, with a plus of no finger prints. I was thinking of getting the invisible shield to go under the Incase for 100% maxximum protection

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast