Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: which case do u have for ur iphone?

Belkin clear hard case. I thought it was good cause you can snap the clip which is on a hinge and rotate the clip so you can place iphone on the table at an angle to view the screen. But when you clip the iphone to your belt, if your belt is too thick, the clip snaps away from the case. The clip is removable from the case, so I just use the case not the clip.

here is my seidio case which I absolutely love i did alot of research i even bought the agent 18 case first then this. This case is only 1 mm thick and it has an awesome feel it feels soft its not super rubbery like a silicon case but it feels like the top of a new eraser slides in and out of my pocket easily but provides some extra grip while using. Not to mention it looks sweet I have never been a case fan but I think my phone looks better in this case then without it.

I'm using the dark black Momax silicon case for the iPhone

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roger505 View Post
    here is my seidio case which I absolutely love i did alot of research i even bought the agent 18 case first then this. This case is only 1 mm thick and it has an awesome feel it feels soft its not super rubbery like a silicon case but it feels like the top of a new eraser slides in and out of my pocket easily but provides some extra grip while using. Not to mention it looks sweet I have never been a case fan but I think my phone looks better in this case then without it.

hey roger! where did you get that case?!

Im just using a black silicone case, does the job, look good and lets me access the screen, and I also have a screen protector on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    hey roger! where did you get that case?!
    http://search.ebay.com.au/search/sea...ase&category0=
    Last edited by Xarra1972; 11-11-2007 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by trilogy069 View Post
    Have not seen this one listed and I love this case. It is the only one that I have seen that allows me to have a place to put my ear buds and still looks nice (not expensive either).

www.dlo.com

Is this site any reliable ? i am buying from France dont want to be fraud

Is this good case anyone else using it ?

Thanks

Thanks

I use the ipod socks.

i have an lrg case works pretty good and keeps the whole phone safe and clean

bought this one on ebay for $1.95 shipping is around $6.00
    at first it was really tight because my iphone has BSE front and back.
    i did a little stretching on the leather to easily put the iphone.
    i am really happy on this case, the belt clip is really strong and you can rotate also. this is made really on iphone
    its really thin, very nice looking.

Agent18 Eco Shield hard plastic. had an incase rubber case but it was impossible to remove the phone out of my pockets. the agent18 lets the iphone slip out of your pocket with more ease. fitment is awesome and highly recommended.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
    All I do is put it in my cell phone pocket in my pants. No screen protector, no case, nothing to protect it. After 3 months it's still scratch free. Hell, I've even dropped it two times, once on tile and once on concrete, and there's no dents or scuffs or anything. The thing is built tough and doesn't need a case, IMO.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    Is this site any reliable ? i am buying from France dont want to be fraud

Is this good case anyone else using it ?

Thanks
    My brother has it, I think it puts too much bulk in your pockets.
    Last edited by Stealth1029; 11-11-2007 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have the otterbox defender....
    i am a firefighter and it is the perfect rugged case for me.
    keeps the phone completely covered and protected...and looks nice in the
    black and yellow
    I fight fires because the VOICES in my head tell me to!!

is the agent18 case a silicon case? Does it attract dust and lint like no tommorow?

Quote Originally Posted by slick2404 View Post
    is the agent18 case a silicon case? Does it attract dust and lint like no tommorow?

no its hard plastic very nice case im selling one in the for sale secition

I have the agent18 on mine right now. I like it, it feels like its part of the phone itself but stops my worrying about scratching. Im probably going to get an invisible shield for the front though as the agent18 only covers the bezel, back and sides. Overall its a great case though.

i just purchased the new leather once from Louis Vuitton and im loving it!

Those others that have invisible shield, I have a question for you...

after installing the front face shield, do you find it makes the display a bit dull and grainy... mine certainly is and I've removed and replaced it a few times... the screen doesn't look as good as it does without the shield.

Quote Originally Posted by zooloo View Post
    Those others that have invisible shield, I have a question for you...

after installing the front face shield, do you find it makes the display a bit dull and grainy... mine certainly is and I've removed and replaced it a few times... the screen doesn't look as good as it does without the shield.
    I have it on my screen and its virtually invisible. Its so clear that i cant tell that its on at all. No bubbles or blurring whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by peterjaena View Post
    I have it on my screen and its virtually invisible. Its so clear that i cant tell that its on at all. No bubbles or blurring whatsoever.
    really ... even on a screen with a white background? ... this is when the graininess is the most obvious... granted on the main springboard screen it's not noticable, but launch any application which is mainly white screen, like mail, and it looks rubbish...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I use a simple leather slip case to stash the phone in my pocket. In and out are the most likely times for a drop and it should offer some scratch protection as long as it doesn't land on the open end. It even has a convenient pull tab which helps to eject the phone. I also have an iQase screen protector.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast